Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Not a Democrat any more..
15,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Reached out to Bristol Dragway and talked to Brandon Cross and I need to send him some information and he will put together a proposal. Depending on what he comes back with and what Salem can come up with we might be moving from NTR...This will be put up to a vote in the near future. We know alot of Racers have issues with track prep and tech and we are always trying to provide the best experience for both the racer the car show participant and the spectator. We want everyone to be safe and Happy and have FUN....This would be for 2014. We would love to do 10 year anniversary at Salem but moving a few hours south of Columbus may make more attendees from the southern states attend. Time frame would still be the same.

·
2 GN's = No money!!
5,116 Posts
Sean,

While I like NTR where we have been for the last few years, I really liked Salem where the very first Nats were held!! :yup:

Even the drive to the track from the hotels was an enjoyable drive, there was lots to do around the hotels and the track seemed more "friendly". What I mean by that is it didn't have so much asphalt, there seemed like there was more grass and it was more inviting if that makes sense. :dunno: :confused:

No matter where the BPG Nats are held you know I will be there. :yup:

·
OK! Who Farted Again??
17,852 Posts
Sean,

While I like NTR where we have been for the last few years, I really liked Salem where the very first Nats were held!! :yup:

Even the drive to the track from the hotels was an enjoyable drive, there was lots to do around the hotels and the track seemed more "friendly". What I mean by that is it didn't have so much asphalt, there seemed like there was more grass and it was more inviting if that makes sense. :dunno: :confused:

No matter where the BPG Nats are held you know I will be there. :yup:
Agree that sitting on grass is much nicer than asphalt. Sorta like how London is set up compared to Cayuga. Much more inviting looking. :yup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.