Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Not a Democrat any more..
15,681 Posts
JCC will be in the house.... I am actually going out Friday night and coming back Sunday..I think we got about 5 rooms about 12 people at last count. :cheers:

·
Fuhgeddaboudit
18,613 Posts
Chris, the JCC team expects more fans then last year since Art Paltz's big win at Norwalk. We may need to hire more crowd control personnel. See you in a few weeks :cheers:

·
Gotta love the autobahn!
2,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm looking forward to this event again. My only nationals event this year. :(

I'm gonna book my room today. I was just getting worried. Hadn't heard too much of who's going. I went on the BPG forum today.. I see lot's of V8 cars posting.

·
Not a Democrat any more..
15,681 Posts
ULYCYC said:
Chris, the JCC team expects more fans then last year since Art Paltz's big win at Norwalk. We may need to hire more crowd control personnel. See you in a few weeks :cheers:
that's why we have 12 people between the roadies and personal trainers and body guards ( due to internet threats) and the guys to keep the coolers full we might have to recruit some locals to help keep the women under control...you know how those ladies flock to Richie,,and Ferret Joe :D

·
Gotta love the autobahn!
2,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ULYCYC said:

Yah, last year that darn crowd started throwing their panties at him. They might rush the stage this year!

·
Gotta love the autobahn!
2,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Having exclusive seats at the table next to the exhalted Art Paltz is quite a priviledge.

After this private tech session, I can see the need for crowd control.

Could this be the time slip that made Art Paltz famous??

Attachments

·
Gotta love the autobahn!
2,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
TTT

Just doesn't seem like a lot of people talkin' this up. I've got my room booked at RRI. Seems like on the BPG forum, I see mostly V8 guys posting.

·
I got it figured out
5,272 Posts
gn85 said:
TTT

Just doesn't seem like a lot of people talkin' this up. I've got my room booked at RRI. Seems like on the BPG forum, I see mostly V8 guys posting.

>>> Chris,

We'll be there at the RRI with ya, we are looking forward to the event.

Despite others calling folks telling them not to go to the event it will be as good an event as last year and we at the JCC are looking forward to it and seeign everyone again :cheers:

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
I should be there again, didn't book the room yet. Just waiting on finding my new tow vehicle since my Suburban got hit head on a few weeks ago.

·
Fuhgeddaboudit
18,613 Posts
Buicksx2Despite others calling folks telling them not to go to the event it will be as good an event as last year and we at the JCC are looking forward to it and seeign everyone again :cheers:[/QUOTE said:
Yes that's a shame. Salem has always been a great event and BPG goes all out. Those guys won't be missed anyway.

·
Registered
10,284 Posts
ULYCYC said:
Buicksx2 said:
Despite others calling folks telling them not to go to the event it will be as good an event as last year and we at the JCC are looking forward to it and seeing everyone again :cheers:
Yes that's a shame. Salem has always been a great event and BPG goes all out. Those guys won't be missed anyway.
Who cares.
Let them be vindictive b*tches.
BTW,I'll be at The Hampton,just around the bend. :cheers:

·
Got it figured out?
876 Posts
Bpg

We will be there possibly Thursday P.M. for sure Friday. Should have extra battery there and I'll run the 1/4 against Artie with the starter motor this time if I have to.

·
JR still sucks!
5,004 Posts
Artie said he will consume his time slip if he doesn't get a 8 sec time slip. Here is Artie getting ready to eat. :D

It doesn't matter if more V8 guys than Turbo guys are going. IT will be a great time again at Salem.

Attachments

·
Registered
26 Posts
Myself and a friend will be there if this means anything, just like INDY a little racing and a alot of cooking. :cheers: Jr.

·
Gotta love the autobahn!
2,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I wonder if the "RRR" bandit will strike again!?!?

Attachments

·
2 GN's = No money!!
5,116 Posts
Chris,

My wife and I are booked at the RRI again this year and we will see you in a few days. We will be arriving Wednesday afternoon / evening and will be leaving sometime on Sunday. :cheers:

What about Jeremy, is he going? I haven't seen or heard from him since BG.

·
Gotta love the autobahn!
2,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Good question Paul. I'll give him a call this week and see what he's up to. Gina won't be there this year unfortunately. She's flying out to Germany. I'll have to drink for her. :)

See ya there.

·
General Useless POS
1,801 Posts
The wife, kids and I will be arriving Weds afternoon. Really looking forward to it. Been outa the loop. Havent seen my boyz since last year in Ohio...and theyre only 1.5hrs away.... sucks to be me.

See ya there CW

1 - 20 of 20 Posts