Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
RIP Nick Picozzi
2,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
any try out the boost right easy stage if so can u tell me how u like it. dad has trobble staging the car and trying to get a good light with out under boosting or over boosting :mad:

im just thinking about buying 1 cuz thats alot cheeper then the ele. 1s. plus its legal in all classes right (not ele.) and most classes say no ele.s

thanks alot
jim

<small>[ August 22, 2003, 02:29 PM: Message edited by: ttypewe4jim ]</small>

·
Premium Member
43,735 Posts
Who is the individual selling this item?

·
Registered
491 Posts
Appears that they are one and the same, from looking at the website again.

·
Registered
491 Posts
Jim, I'll haveta let ya know how it works, ordered one--plan is to have it installed so I can try it out at Motor Magic this coming weekend.

·
Not a Selfproclaimed guru
420 Posts
I have seen this in person and it does work well.I have met Phil and would be 100% sure he will stand behind his products.It may be new to the community, but he showed it to our club 2 years ago so it has been well tested by now.It also appeared to be of very high quality and he uses one on his own race car.Someday after I get the important things taken care of I will go for this.It should help your Dad get the boost where he wants it no problem.

·
Registered
491 Posts
Yeah, like I told Jim when I e-mailed him, on my second weekend using it running brackets I went from my usual first round loss to hanging in there till the third round. Only reason I lost in the third is my O2 died and went low mV, car got real rich and bogged off the line.

It's a lot easier not having to watch a boost gauge, tach, or light out of the corner of your eye while still concentrating on the tree. Went from my 700 and 800 RTs to high 500s/low 600s--which helps against a good percentage of bracket racers you come up against.

·
Registered
491 Posts
Think I gotta tip my hat again to this little item, I just managed a 2nd place finish in the brackets today :D RT's from worst to best: .688, .626, .535, .515, .501 headbang No wins off of redlights either this time, had ta work for 'em. Big change from my usual first round loss all summer :rolleyes:

Think I was the only guy that drove his car to the track after the first round, for sure the only one on DR's there. Why does racing haveta be over for the year already? frown

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Nothing can beat seat time...nothing.

Congrats on your wins..need to move South to have year round track access.. They shut down here from christmas to Jan 15th approx.

·
Not a Selfproclaimed guru
420 Posts
Razor:

Congrats on your wins..need to move South to have year round track access.. They shut down here from christmas to Jan 15th approx.
Us northerners like the financial vacation we get from our cars during the winter yup

·
Fuhgeddaboudit
18,613 Posts
I met Turbo-Bill at Norwalk Buick meet. His boost-right system looks like a well thought out and made part. I was trying to help him with his possible torque converter problem. Did he fix it?

·
Registered
491 Posts
TurboBuickSix:
Razor:

Us northerners like the financial vacation we get from our cars during the winter yup
Is it a financial vacation or is it just the time of year when ya spend more money to make it faster for next season? :)

·
Registered
121 Posts
ULYCYC:
I met Turbo-Bill at Norwalk Buick meet. His boost-right system looks like a well thought out and made part. I was trying to help him with his possible torque converter problem. Did he fix it?
I believe so, he hasnt said anything about it recently.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts