Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking at this TR site and saw a pretty cool looking decal on the small window behind the door window. It said BOOST INSIDE. Anyone know whos sells it?

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Not sure on that 1.
I do have an image that says Turbo Inside.
Guy I talk to on ICQ, from up in Canada sent it to me. If I can find some kinda Static cling Backing stuff to put it onto. I'm gonna make me a couple.

·
Registered
606 Posts
I know the Guy Pat personally that owns the TR with that logo on the opera glass.
He's a good guy and I think he just went to a print shop and had it made.
He's on the other site more,because of the traffic and he get's more help with his hotair car that way.
I think his e-mail is Pat83t.tripod.com or something like that.
look him up he's a good guy.
Oh yeah and tell him I'm ready to tear him up again at turbo thunder.
Later.Bill usa

·
NOW AVAILABLE ON DVD
2,284 Posts
Yep I have that on my drivers opera window. Had it made at a local sign shop. I think it cost me $5-$10. Most of the sign shops have it in thier pattern books. I added a new one to the passenger opera window. It says: Powered by Buick: and has the tri-shield symbol at the end. I also had to replace the Boost Inside one seeing as how it was on the window that got busted when my stereo got stolen.

Bill,

I am ready to have my ass handed to me again this year. I am running better than last year but still no match for fuel injection and intercoolers. Oh well, I still stand a chance with bracket. moon

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
I also had to replace the Boost Inside one seeing as how it was on the window that got busted when my stereo got stolen

I guess the low lifes thought it said bust inside... frown

1 - 5 of 5 Posts