Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Why have one ?
5,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a brand new set of Nitto 275/60/15 Drag Radials waiting for me to pick up in Buffalo next weekend . at the last minute , I decided to go a different route on my rear tires due to my aftermarket rim size I have on my car .these will fit a stock GN or TR rim . I'll take $385 for the pair .

You will not find these tires anywhere around here for that price . :)

NT555R

·
Why have one ?
5,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Got to move these..have a new set on order .$350 as low as they go. PayPal is good...you can pick them up next week sunday and have them mounted in time for the big sept 16 meet. :D :) .

·
aka: mOtOrHeAd MiKe
6,603 Posts
If I had rims that would fit these tires I'd grab them because Nitto makes some great tires.

And to Tim's point you CANNOT buy these tires via online sources and have them shipped here. Reason being is KalTire has exclusive distribution rights for Nitto in Canada; and those mother****as are willing to gouge you on price. I had a long talk with the North American sales manager for Nitto when I was on Power Tour about this problem. He said they hoped to see a change soon.

Nitto makes the best tires for the money period.

·
OK! Who Farted Again??
17,852 Posts
For a guy that doesn't go to the track too often these tires work well in the city for all kinds of driving including rain & you can easily get close to 10K out of them. At the track they are much better than any regular radial tire. They hook pretty good when heated up. Someone local should grab them. :yup:

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
ttt for a great deal.

Guys, I have a set of 275/50's - awesome tire. I even got caught in the rain more than once and they performed flawlessly. If these were 275/50's I would already have bought them.

Ravi:cheers:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts