Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
I piss excellence!!!
1,883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys,

This is for NY area guys as I have tickets for the third row center seating for the Blue Man group at the Astor Place Theatre at 434 Lafayette Street, New York City on 6/24/06 at 7pm

I bought these tickets for my GF's birthday since she wanted to go but the thing is, is that I wanted to go too so you she got me tickets for my Birthday as well. Our birthdays are only a week apart so she does not know that I got these and she thinks I dont know about the tickets she got. Screwed up situation but pretty funny when you think about it. I dont want to ruin her suprise so I now have to get her something else while acting surprised when she hands me the tickets. So I have to sell these tickets because they are non-refundable.

there are orginally $74.00 each but I figure $100 for the pair would be fair for you guys. I picked the best seats so that you could be close and in the middle so you can get the best view. let me know if your intrested

Thanks,

·
Registered
22,915 Posts
Are you allowed to bring a loaded high powered rifle itno the theater? (just kidding...probably) :cool:

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Zap said:
(just kidding...probably) :cool:
I hate to post like a racer, but-

:D :D :D :D :D

·
I piss excellence!!!
1,883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Wouldn't be suprised.

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Do they really do a lot of touring? I thought they were the captive entertainers for the Luxor.

·
I piss excellence!!!
1,883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I really dont know how much touring they do but they have a whole bunch of shows all over the place.

·
I piss excellence!!!
1,883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Wow what an idiot I am. Re-reading that kind of answered your question while stating that I didn't know. :D

I am pretty sure it is multiple groups since they are in different cities showing at the same time.

·
Someone Crown My Ass!
7,081 Posts
I may be interested in these. What are the seat numbers/location?

·
I piss excellence!!!
1,883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The seat numbers are CC and 102,104. I am positive on the row but not the seat numbers as I dont have the tickets with me here at work and I ordered these back in March. But they are the first seats in from the center isle.

However I just got word from somebody that they are willing to take these here at work. If it falls through you will be the first one I contact.

Thanks,

·
Registered
22,915 Posts
Thanks! That's a very interesting and deformative site. :cool: Everyone is worried about illegal Mexicans, yet the Blue Men seem to be multiplying at an exponential rate. Soon they will take over and there will be no Red White and Blue, ony Blue Blue and Blue. :eek!:

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
In high school I was a member of the "Blue Balls Group"...there were thousands of members. However, after 15 minutes of watching the Blue Man Group, I was in more pain! :alcohol:

·
I piss excellence!!!
1,883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
CaPPY said:
In high school I was a member of the "Blue Balls Group"...there were thousands of members. However, after 15 minutes of watching the Blue Man Group, I was in more pain! :alcohol:
Yes, I too was part of this group. What an elite group it was. However I do not miss it :D

·
Registered
22,915 Posts
So, in fact, they are mimes, painted blue...and people actually pay to see them. I'll bet the audience is mostly made up of scooter riding men. :yup:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts