Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Blew the thing up at the drags and I need some info on what to put in there.Better gears ,axels and spool and get the c clip eliminators.I want a street strip combo and I word like to order the stuff right away.
Thanks in addvance!
Mike

------------------
TE 45a C.A.S front mount,prec 9.5 3200stall 5 disk lockup t.c,75lbs inj,Red A double pumper,hot wire kit,volt booster,3.5mas translator plus 6.0,THDP,212-212 dutt cam,ported heads and intake,double roller chain,T&A valve covers,art carr deep tranny pan,trans done to 700 hp,scan master,direct scan,Eibach pro kit,Bilsteins shocks,polyurethane bushings body mounts and susp.GNX wheels,nice paint and all the gauges=4075lbb with me and big stereo

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Is anyone there?Hellloooo!
Just had to do that.Any advice would be nice.

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Any ideas?

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
The C-clip eliminators aren't good for street. I'm probably going to go the strange axle route with bolt in axles similar to the fords. Or you can go all out and get moser's 9 inch ford that bolts right into the GN!

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks forzfed.,What about the gears? you keping the same ones?You happen to know part # or where I can purchase through?Gm wants $700 Canadian for the stock gears ...I'm thinking strange gears,,they are better ? anyone have problems with them?
thanks again
Mike

1 - 5 of 5 Posts