Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just saw some article on "black air" sounds like it could be a good one to check out, when it comes out?

·
2 GN's = No money!!
5,116 Posts
The video comes out I believe December 11th but there is going to be a sneak peak of the first 20 minutes shown at the BPG Nats in Ohio on either August 3rd or 4th. I will see the sneak peak when I am at the BPG Nats in a few weeks. :yup:

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
is that car show worth the drive i live in ontario too. i just dont know if my car will be ready by then lol.

·
2 GN's = No money!!
5,116 Posts
It is a lot more than just a car show, there will be vendors with product for sale, a swap meet and drag racing all in one event. :yup:

I really enjoy the BPG Nats and depending where you live in Ontario the drive isn't too bad. If your car isn't ready, that is O.K., I have had my GN there and at other times I have taken my daily driver but it is more fun with your car. :yup:

It is just a big gathering of Buick Junkies and you will have a great time so if you can make it I am sure you will enjoy yourself.

Hope to see you there,

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
im gonna look into it sounds like a pretty sweet deal i live in london so it shouldn't to be too bad a drive.

·
2 GN's = No money!!
5,116 Posts
The drive from London shouldn't be too bad, probably about 5.5 hours. The trip for me is about 7.5 hours but well worth it.

Here is a link to the BPG website with all of the info you could want:

The Buick Performance Group

Hopefully see you down there,

·
OK! Who Farted Again??
17,852 Posts
im gonna look into it sounds like a pretty sweet deal i live in london so it shouldn't to be too bad a drive.
Warning!!! If you go this year then you will be going back every summer!!! :yup:
It's Worth the Drive!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts