·
I'm the Best!
14,818 Posts
nice!

·
I got it figured out
5,272 Posts
Nelson,

Great video as always, was the camera held in place with that new piece of equipment you bought? If so it is pretty steady.

Billy.......nice run and good to see your car back up and running strong, but a 10.73 requires a fire jacket and 5 point harness you know that. Using the GM seatbelt and t shirt is how *** runs his car, you're better than that.

Hope to see you at Salem or Etown.

·
The Video Guy
577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Buicksx2 said:
Nelson,

Great video as always, was the camera held in place with that new piece of equipment you bought? If so it is pretty steady.

Billy.......nice run and good to see your car back up and running strong, but a 10.73 requires a fire jacket and 5 point harness you know that. Using the GM seatbelt and t shirt is how *** runs his car, you're better than that.

Hope to see you at Salem or Etown.

Thanks Rich, yes I used the sucker for the in-car shots. Although I was a little too nervous to place it on the outside of the car. I was afraid to see more then just driveshafts flying around the strip.

·
I got it figured out
5,272 Posts
GNflyby said:
Thanks Rich, yes I used the sucker for the in-car shots. Although I was a little too nervous to place it on the outside of the car. I was afraid to see more then just driveshafts flying around the strip.

>>> Nelson,

Anyway something could be fabbed up to put the sucker somewhere so that it can point out the front of the car somehow, be cool to see it from the inside as car is going down the track like NHRA does.

·
The Video Guy
577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Buicksx2 said:
>>> Nelson,

Anyway something could be fabbed up to put the sucker somewhere so that it can point out the front of the car somehow, be cool to see it from the inside as car is going down the track like NHRA does.

I can do that, simply stick it to the inside of the passenger window facing forward. :headbang:

·
It's the goFUR
1,757 Posts

·
The Video Guy
577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
FlyinGN said:
pretty cool. Neat to see how much he is checking gauges making a pass. His eyes were on the road 1/2 the time.. :)

I noticed that too, it's a good thing he was only going in a straight line. :poon:

·
The Video Guy
577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
TurboDiverArt said:
Great video Nelson, thanks for sharing!

Art.

Thanks Art, good to see you brother.

·
Registered
732 Posts
I don't know why I cannot download these. Does it take something special? Or more computer savy?

·
The Video Guy
577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
wmsonta said:
I don't know why I cannot download these. Does it take something special? Or more computer savy?

The format is WMV, and it's 5mb. You may need to upgrade your video player or codec's. :dunno:

·
Resident Idiot
11,462 Posts
Cool video. Get that man a firejacket though! :usa:

·
General Useless POS
1,801 Posts
Buicksx2 said:
Nelson,

And a weld in cage.

In any event, BT, looks like its coming together for you. Thing sounds like its running well. You running an older FAST or an XFI these days? I see you hit the logging trigger after the burnout.... I'm assuming it was C-Com.

Nice car :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts