Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
big thanks to pauly NOW WITH PICS OF THE NEW T

for towing the new T back to the house for me today and thanks to scott for the company good talks as always with you guys always learning something new.

i felt like i was a hubers tonight, pauly getting attacked and bite by wasps and snakes and spiders climbing out of the car to attack us. what a day. paul has pics so maybe he can join in here with his pics. i will post mine tommorrow after work when i clean her up a bit.

laterdon

·
Premium Member
4,001 Posts
anytime Don , it was all fun even with the multiple wasp stings :D , always nice to spend some time with you and Tara

and because threads without pics suck, here ya' go

here it is loaded and ready to go to its new home
check it out mackey its a hotair and it runs :yup:

if the wasps stinging me as i looked out the window to put it on the trailer wasnt enough :rant: after opening the hood a critter climbed out and decided to try to say hello, Don put him back in for the ride to his new home

here she is delivered safe and sound

·
Premium Member
4,910 Posts
Wow a car almost as dirty as mine! At least it wasn't a "Cobra". Huh..huh..huh.

:D

·
Premium Member
6,914 Posts
gnetic86 said:
At least it wasn't a "Cobra". Huh..huh..huh. :D
hehehe...open the hood and BAM...a Mustang jumps out!!! :D

·
Registered
2,753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
2,753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
it is hard to see in this pic but i put the extra set of gn wheels on the cutless i think it is much better then the t-type wheels

·
Original Owner
578 Posts
Nice Don, can't wait to see it. Hey you and Hoober can have your own car show and can call it.
CRITTERS & CARS :D

·
Registered
2,753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
JAYSAV said:
Nice, what color is? Looks like my T.
not sure on the color paul said brown i thought maybe a little more burnt reddish????

1 - 16 of 16 Posts