Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
13,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok TTA Stage2 or Mazda Stage2 :dunno: :rolleyes: I don't know if I want to do both .. like the wife say's "how many cars can ya drive" ?? :rolleyes: Mazda is suppose to go to the chassis shop wed so I have to decide what the hell I am doin :rant: Went to "Import" day yesterday .. :rolleyes: :eek!: could have some fun but it might get old quick .. the TTA is a new car so it should (will) bring in some good $$$$ .. :sw:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Grumpy said:
ok TTA Stage2 or Mazda Stage2 :dunno: :rolleyes: I don't know if I want to do both .. like the wife say's "how many cars can ya drive" ?? :rolleyes: Mazda is suppose to go to the chassis shop wed so I have to decide what the hell I am doin :rant: Went to "Import" day yesterday .. :rolleyes: :eek!: could have some fun but it might get old quick .. the TTA is a new car so it should (will) bring in some good $$$$ .. :sw:

Damn Dan, I wish I had it like you. :headbang: lol
I guess thats why I am still in school, just to do half way decent. Do the RX7 and be a tad bit different. :headbang:

·
Registered
13,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
charleslong said:
Damn Dan, I wish I had it like you. :headbang: lol
I guess thats why I am still in school, just to do half way decent. Do the RX7 and be a tad bit different. :headbang:

wellllll ya have to remember I have had buicks and tta's since 1986 !!!! RX7 is "new" to me :dunno: :yup:

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Grumpy said:
wellllll ya have to remember I have had buicks and tta's since 1986 !!!! RX7 is "new" to me :dunno: :yup:
Yeah, thats what im saying. :6: That would make for a mean car. I say stage 2 it. :headbang:

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
charleslong said:
Yeah, thats what im saying. :6: That would make for a mean car. I say stage 2 it. :headbang:
Oh yeah, you will still have a couple of buicks after doing the mazda right?

·
Registered
13,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
wife still has 1 and Melissa has 2 .. I personally have NONE :yup: ok have to go work on this Mazda thing :D

·
Resident Slut
5,477 Posts
Stage 2 is already in the TTA...I think it'll be to much work to setup the mazda right for the stage 2 only to get old quick..push forwaed with the TTA. The madza will be quick enough to break things.

·
I want a Z06
6,024 Posts
Hahaha I was talking to Randy on Thursday and asked him what car you were planning on building this week. LOL Do the TTA otherwise you'll be waiting another 2 years for headers!

·
Registered
13,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
TTA89 said:
Hahaha I was talking to Randy on Thursday and asked him what car you were planning on building this week. LOL Do the TTA otherwise you'll be waiting another 2 years for headers!
well I know I could make the headers fit on the Mazdah .. just thinkin of the $$$ I am goin to dump in it doin a rear end and cage an loosin my ass if I went to sell it .. hey I just started halucinating since I sold the other TTA :rolleyes: oh ya ... I want my old Lincoln back as a driver .. Dog misses a big car :yup:

·
Resident Idiot
11,462 Posts
How fast do you really want to go? The RX could go 9's with a healthy stockish motor. Keep it simple, drive it and enjoy it.

·
Registered
13,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Orlando_87GN said:
How fast do you really want to go? The RX could go 9's with a healthy stockish motor. Keep it simple, drive it and enjoy it.

accually it may get a stock motor out of my old 26k Limited T .. Sitting on the eng stand waiting to be used :D Melissa ran 11.4s with the same thing soooo take off 500#s and it should go easy 10's :rolleyes: :D just have to make up my mind what I am doin :rant:

·
8,392 Posts
TTA
:2cents:

·
Registered
13,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
well the TTA is a GO :headbang: and the Mazda is GOING :( ..stupid to have another car I will turn into a money pit .. I wanted to do a Ford rear end , new coilovers, roll cage, driveshaft ect ect .. added everything up and came to the conclusion the Mazda has to go :yup: :sw:

·
8,392 Posts
Good, now change back your profile you former Ricer.

·
Registered
13,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Gothmog said:
Good, now change back your profile you former Ricer.

Done :yup: guess I have to start a Mazda thread now .. sell it the "Grumpy" way .. Roller, Dragger (no wheels and tires) , or a driver :headbang:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts