Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its been a while since Ive been on. I just wanted to give all here that remember me an update.
Thank you all for all the help, and I do mean all. I still have the Buick, and its not going anywhere. It seems like life events have tried to part the two of us over the many years of our relationship. None the less, we are still together. I have a lot to do to it, but I will get it together. Currently im dealing with government furloughs, but its only one day per week..... Its nothing permanent and should be over Sept 30. Anyhow, my cousin Phil is always on and telling me about you guys so I thought Id come and poke my head in and show some love. Thanks for always being there guys. I wish I could paste this on the other boards, but that don't feel right even on the top layer of my heart. lol
I am currently back in St. Louis, but I have lived in Biloxi, Warner Robins Georgia, Palatine Illinois, Warner Robins, Belleville Illinois, and in that order.
Thanks
Charles

·
Irish ****
1,716 Posts
Hey Charles. This is the first post I've made here in a few years. Most of us just stay connected through facebook.
I'm glad to hear everything is ok :cheers:

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
same here Charles, I started working for the government, and days off are few and far between, I love it, but I find , I rest on my spare time more than anything, its always training, more training and sit reps. good web site, I will be on more now, I've asked for a lighter load, at least for a little while. keep checking inn bud

1 - 3 of 3 Posts