Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a very nice set of draglites on my GN right now, but i hardly get to the track anymore, so id like to go back to stock. fronts are 15x7 with 215 65 15 eagle GT's (have about 1k on them, pretty much new). rears are 15x8 with 275 60 15 Nitto DR's and have at least half life left. If anyone has a set of nice GN wheels with tires and would be interested in some sort of trade, email me at [email protected] thanks

·
Risky Business
6,409 Posts
Hmmmm.... I might.

Have pics of the Welds? My GN wheels arent show quality, but pretty decent for the milage. The black needs to be repainted. No damage or anything. Have BFG 275/50/15's mounted on the rears already. Fronts are 225/60/15 and need replacment eventually.

I'm looking for alternate wheels for the "off-season", and possibly something to mount a full slick on the rears with. I was leaning toward GNX/GTA wheels for the winter, but they're always way out my price range.

Let me know.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hers some pics of them on the car....they really do look awesome, but i get sick of wheels quick and will probably kick myself after i get rid of them, but oh well. let me know if your interested, and if you are, send me some pics to [email protected] i have more pics if youd like.

Attachments

·
Risky Business
6,409 Posts
I love my Telstars, but if this car gets a little crazier, and I mount full stickies on the back, I want wheels with shank lugs. I kind of want a set of wheels & tires for race purposes. I hear about shearing off studs with acorn lug wheels every once in a while.

I have a pic of the car with them, but I'd rather let you see them a little closer or in person.

Center caps are beat though. Not shown on the rear in the pics because I never put the rears on.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Look good from what I can see...Are you ever up in the philly area? My car is unmovable until i get a fuel pump, but if you're ever up here, you are welcome to stop by. If not, let me know and we can work something out if your'e interested

·
Risky Business
6,409 Posts
I'm about 30-45 min from Philly, depending on traffic.

They're -alright- for their mileage. My car always looks better in pictures. Looks like yours are pretty much brand new, so I dunno.

The GN's could just use a good surface cleaning and some paint, but no rash or damage anywhere. I'll even double check.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
If you can get some close up pictures, that would problably be best until i can see them in person...the welds are only about a year old, but i hear you about your car looking better in pictures, mine seems to play that trick on me too :D

·
Registered
2,753 Posts
if he does not work out i have a extra set of wheels and a extra set of tires same deal good overall shape maybe some cleaning which if i get time i can do and the black will need a repaint soon.

i am also about 30-40min from phillyon 295. 20-30 min down 38 mt laurel/mt holly area

later
don

1 - 9 of 9 Posts