:mine: :club: :jump:

·
Resident Slut
5,477 Posts
52 minutes when you are is pain will feel like days :headbang:

·
Gotta love the autobahn!
2,726 Posts
The blast waves caused tearing and bruising in his lungs. That's amazing!! I just wish they could have played golf and hit the hole Saddam was in with one of those bombs. Would have saved the trouble of a trial. Heck, would have saved the trouble of burying him.

·
Registered
13,053 Posts
gn85 said:
The blast waves caused tearing and bruising in his lungs. That's amazing!! I just wish they could have played golf and hit the hole Saddam was in with one of those bombs. Would have saved the trouble of a trial. Heck, would have saved the trouble of burying him.

:yup: :cheers:

·
Premium Member
43,735 Posts
Allah will sort his miserable butt out. Like to see those "virgins" that are waiting on him in hell.

·
Gotta love the autobahn!
2,726 Posts
Steve Wood said:
Allah will sort his miserable butt out. Like to see those "virgins" that are waiting on him in hell.

I always wondered about the "virgin" thing. Think about it. If there are "virgins", what are they likely to look like?? Well, if NOBODY is screwin' these chicks, they must be FUGLY!!! Even a blind squirrel finds a nut every once in a while, so the ones that never got any lovin' MUST be hideous. So, using this logic, I conclude that Zarqawi and all the 'martyrs' are in for a disgusting surprise when they get there.

<image of Big Bertha wantin' some Zarqawi lovin'> :crazy:

:crying:

·
lag,what is that?
2,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Jay Leno said, the other night that those terrorist have it all wrong.

They aren't going to get 72 virgins, but rather one 72 year old virgin!! :headbang:

·
Registered
732 Posts
I think it would be nice if he could go to Christian Hell. He was just a punk who liked to cut people's heads off. He gets there he'll find out what punks are good for.

Besides, there are surely truely evil guys down there. Hitler, Stalin, the ad exec who invented "new and improved".

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
STOMPN 6 said:
And lived 52 minutes after the two 500 lb bombs were dropped on his unsafe house destroying it.
Too bad noone brought some bacon for him to chew on.....

Suffocation, is a nasty was to go, and I'm glad to hear it was in part how he died. From the sounds of it, those 52 were a life time for him......

·
Registered
90 Posts
It's Cruel, But I Must

Here's what he's won...

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
One less low life piece of fanatical sh*t in the world. *flush* Good riddance!!! :thewave:

Jim C.

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Steve Wood said:

·
Registered
430 Posts
"The blast waves caused tearing and bruising in his lungs. That's amazing!! I just wish they could have played golf and hit the hole Saddam was in with one of those bombs. Would have saved the trouble of a trial. Heck, would have saved the trouble of burying him."

They hit him when he was on one of the bunkers in the beginning of the war. HE was injured and brought to hospital, obviously not bad enough.

·
Hired Wrench
125 Posts
gn85 said:
Well, if NOBODY is screwin' these chicks, QUOTE]

I have heard that was a common misconception. They do not get to screw them, then they would not be virgins............. :usa: :usa:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts