Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey buddy, I found a couple pics that you may be interested in! That looked like a crippling launce from this angle in the WH1, she's a screamer! Nice photo.

P.S. I sure hope you plan to bring a little more to ETown after all the threats you have been making on how you are going to smoke me cuz if that is all you've got, you're in trouble......

Attachments

·
I got it figured out
5,272 Posts
I am sure Jim will bring a knife of some sort to the Etown gun-fight but hey remember this you two..........the Richs Auto BBQ is right after the Saturday morning event and if it is not settled at the track you can steel cage match it in my garage.

PS. Bill............love the new sig and avatar and it's wording.......classic

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
EightSecV6 said:
Hey buddy, I found a couple pics that you may be interested in! That looked like a crippling launce from this angle in the WH1, she's a screamer! Nice photo.

P.S. I sure hope you plan to bring a little more to ETown after all the threats you have been making on how you are going to smoke me cuz if that is all you've got, you're in trouble......

>>> Ohhh Billy, Thanks for the call back Jabba. Crippling launch ??? Better get use to this view Chubbsy

Hey going to Richies on Sat??? I can take care of you then too.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
baadgn said:
Hey,

Jim what converter was in the car on that first pic ?

He probably cant remember since he changed about 15 converters in 2 races and still ran the same times........SLOW :D

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
TurboRegal84 said:
Sure hope his suspension works better than the photo below:

WHAT IN THE HECK is that mess?

·
I got it figured out
5,272 Posts
EightSecV6 said:
WHAT IN THE HECK is that mess?
>>> Bill,

As you can plainly see it is the added weight if the two magnetic stickers Herb stuck on Jim's passenger side 1/4 panel that was the cause of the car launching like that.

I don't remember both stickers but one said something about Jim's Gay Pride :usa:

·
I got it figured out
5,272 Posts
Herb,

Good to see you have hit your post limit of 2 a year within one thread.

Now go crawl back under your rock.

·
www.magnabuick.com
6,876 Posts
TurboRegal84 said:
Sure hope his suspension works better than the photo below:
WTF happened there?

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
J Banning said:
WTF happened there?

Jimmy left his lunch box on the right side of the trunk? :dunno:

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
EightSecV6 said:
Jimmy left his lunch box on the right side of the trunk? :dunno:

>>> Now thats funny.

Banning, I took the wolfe bar off cause it was binding. As you can see the HR bar helped out.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
baadgn said:
Hey,

Jim what converter was in the car on that first pic ?

Why Hi Tony. The converter that was in the car in that picture was aa old ati.

Hey are you going to Etown on labor day weekend?? Cause if you are you get to watch me bitcoh slap Billy Anderson all weekend.
Not only am I gonna kick his as$, But I'm gonna be drinking his drinks & driving his golf cart.

ps: Bill, I hate you.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts