Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Turbocharged BrunoStachel
4,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://hotrod.com/powertour/

Hey Guys, I forgot to bring this up at our last meeting but this years Power Tour starts in our own backyard on Saturday June 3. Click on the link for the schedule of events. I've got a couple friends at Corvette Fever magazine and I think they said there were some last minute changes but the route is still going to be the same. I'm going to try and make it and I'd like to at least make it to Gainesville. It would be great if we could get as many TR's as possible if only for the exposure to a national audience and maybe some magazine and cable show coverage. :cheers:

·
4,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
TTT

I figured a lot of you guys were in BG last week and may have missed the thread.

·
Resident Idiot
11,462 Posts
Thanks Eric, I'll check it out. Would love to hit at least Gainesville, are you up for it?

·
4,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
After I fix the thrust bearing and seal on the TA49 and replace the right front tire thats all out of whack.

I'll be an inspiration to some country songwriter. "I just got paid so I bought a case of oil and I drove to LA. uh I mean Gainesville".

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.