Turbo Buick Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
after lookin at a guys numbers on his scanmaster on a past post that you guys responded to, i wrote down everything and it was pretty much with in his numbers which were good. BUT, my ATS and IAC were significantly higher which i take is not good. his ATS was 54 mine was 75....his IAC was 15 mine was 55..lol. could this be a possible problem with code 45? also i just found a crack in my DS header...bummer oh well. these numbers were at idle remember. i cant go out and get on it yet as i am rebuilding my rearend. any thoughts suggestions? thanks

·
Premium Member
43,735 Posts

·
Unnaturally Aspirated
2,327 Posts
ats = air temperature sensor.

·
Premium Member
43,735 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
oh ok...well the readings were takin in park yes, with the engine warm. ATS makes sense as it was around 70 degrees today. but not sure if IAC is good?

·
Premium Member
43,735 Posts
If the engine was warmed up and the ac off, they are a bit high.

Turning the iac adjustment screw cw should bring them down, but, it may kick your tps out of range so that it needs resetting. Don't let it go over .46 or the ecm will kick out of idle mode.

Turn the iac about a half turn at a time, kill the engine and restart, and continue onward till you get the numbers you want.

Set the tps somewhere around .38-.44---don't worry about what number as it does not change anything.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Premium Member
43,735 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts