Turbo Buick Forums banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Not a Democrat any more..
15,681 Posts
what caused the downfall...I have their ss exhaust and pit bull mufflers and have had them for 12 years w/40k on them...great exhaust

·
Resident Idiot
11,462 Posts
Holy crap! That should lie to rest any uncertainty as to whether or not they really went out of business!

·
Full Head Of Hair!!!!
4,347 Posts
Thats terrible :rant: , another Buick vendor gone :mad:

·
Legend in my own Mind
981 Posts
A sad day indeed

If these people went out of business with their premium products I can see why it is hard for a vendor to make it.

RIP ATR

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
yeah but i wish i lived closer so i could go buy up some stuff. some of those bankrupcy auctions are awsome- can pick up a 5000$ peice of machinery for a couple hundred $$. plus all of the parts they have left over you can buy.

and ontop of it all your acualy helping them pay off their debt buy buying their stuff

·
OK! Who Farted Again??
17,851 Posts
Thats too bad! Another one gone! They had good stuff so who screwed up??Although, there must be a few sway bars & headers kickin around! Who lives out there? :)

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
well I'll be a MFR, I tried to buy a bunch of that stuff over a year ago and they wouldnt budge on it.

·
It's the goFUR
1,757 Posts
Truly a bummer! Like to get a set of those 1 7/8 SII headers cheap, real cheap...

Art.

·
old skool
3,738 Posts
i dont live far away. wonder if the leftover parts will be any good?

·
I got it figured out
5,272 Posts
I wonder what they want for the couch?

·
NOW AVAILABLE ON DVD
2,284 Posts
tony moore said:
i dont live far away. wonder if the leftover parts will be any good?
Guess we won't be getting those carb'd downpipes now huh? :confused:

·
old skool
3,738 Posts
pat83t said:
Guess we won't be getting those carb'd downpipes now huh? :confused:
guess not! glad my car wasn't there!! :)

·
Registered
18 Posts
I'm going to try and attend this. It's about an hour drive for me. :cheers:

·
Registered
13,052 Posts
I'd really like to go ... BUT I am really getting out of Buicks :dunno: :yup: :rolleyes:

·
Registered
18 Posts
I hope that it's not a flop and that most of the good stuff hasn't already been picked through.

·
Banned
1,289 Posts
Can somebody pick me up a stainless exhaust system, headers, and a microwave? I'll help unload when you deliver. Thanks!

1 - 20 of 66 Posts