Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone headin to Jackson road this Thursday?? not sure about the weather but great for boostin:D

·
Blue T Chrome trim
519 Posts
im gonna go friday :cheers:

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
atco..

im gonna go friday :cheers:
I'll see you there Nick the weather looks good. We can hit Victory Lane afterwards or if u wanna read some books in the Library:cheers:

·
Blue T Chrome trim
519 Posts
I'll see you there Nick the weather looks good. We can hit Victory Lane afterwards or if u wanna read some books in the Library:cheers:
its a plan!:headbang:

·
Master Plumber
1,030 Posts
as of right now i will be there in the Z. :D

·
Blue T Chrome trim
519 Posts
I had a great time with everyone. Especially getting some steak at the library. That really topped off the night. I ended up running only 1 run, because i waited till dark till the temps cooled down and the car ran great. Ran an 11.3 @ 117 with a 1.61 60' 26#boost. 02's in the 800's all the way down the track with no sign of knock. This week the temps are down so I will try to turn it up and get that first 10 second slip. Wish me luck.

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
atco..

I had a great time with everyone. Especially getting some steak at the library. That really topped off the night. I ended up running only 1 run, because i waited till dark till the temps cooled down and the car ran great. Ran an 11.3 @ 117 with a 1.61 60' 26#boost. 02's in the 800's all the way down the track with no sign of knock. This week the temps are down so I will try to turn it up and get that first 10 second slip. Wish me luck.
let me know what day you're headin up bro i see 10s your way :cheers:

·
Master Plumber
1,030 Posts
my steak was the size of a softball. wow. fooling around in the z i went 12.7 @ 118. 2.4 60ft. :eek!: should do much better next time. i was letting the clutch out too quickly and bogging down. didn't miss any gears though! :cheers:

·
Will Boost 4 Boobies!!!
2,768 Posts
Damn Rog, I should have brought the family sedan "Cadzilla" and lined em up!

·
Master Plumber
1,030 Posts

·
Blue T Chrome trim
519 Posts
let me know what day you're headin up bro i see 10s your way :cheers:
Tuesday and Thursday street cars but Friday looks like something else is going on at atco and as of now friday is the only day I could go. :dunno:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.