Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just an inquiry that's all we have to christen the new Atco so i figured out post a feeler for our track rental so chime in who's who and when, i have at least 6 cars committed so we don't need much to fill in the minimum requirement of 10. This is the best time to do your final tuning on whatever project you have plus settling a grudge with fellow club members:D

·
Registered
192 Posts
Im in for that

·
Will Boost 4 Boobies!!!
2,768 Posts
I'm down to come spectate and help out where needed.

·
Master Plumber
1,030 Posts
i should be there with at least 1 car. :cheers:

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
rental...

lol, we already exceeded the minimum ok i'll call Atco and check what's available you think late April is good or May? at least give me a month

·
Registered
829 Posts
I'm in as long as it's before April 25th ( long story )

·
Registered
192 Posts
April 19th to 21st I'll be awaay

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I don't have any tentative date yet maybe today, anyway, i'll be attending an ECS (East Coast Supercharging) rental for the Vette on April 5, i'm gettin itchy

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
atco..

I'll be at April 5th rental too. We'll have to line up. I got a new torque converter put on the vette so I'm anxious to test it out.
see you there Murph :cheers:

·
Registered
220 Posts
I'll be at April 5th rental too. We'll have to line up. I got a new torque converter put on the vette so I'm anxious to test it out.
Murph - Sounds like you're going to have a fun few days in April!:6:

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
spoke to kevin today and the onlly opening available is April 30, so we have to look up what's open for May or June.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.