Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 20 of 155 Posts

·
Registered
947 Posts
I think it's time for another MAGNA track rental/food fest.. all in one in ATCO:D what do u think folks?

DATE: Monday, Sept 17th 2012.
Gates open 9am, Fuel/Speed shop open 11am

·
Blue T Chrome trim
519 Posts
i would be down for that.:cheers:

·
Registered
2,753 Posts
still costs to much lol

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
track...

still costs to much lol
i don't know how much is it now but members don't have to race at all they could still come for free and enjoy the food,mingle, bring the kids,and watch the race it's just like our monthly meet or another Palooza but this time they can do unlimited burnouts and actually test & tune or race :cheers: It's just an idea that's all.

·
Registered
219 Posts
I'd be in.....

Full Day Rental (9:30am- 4:30pm Sharp)

• 15 Cars Maximum
1-10 Cars : $2000
10-15 Cars: $3000

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
rental...

8 so far
2 for me GTR and a T
nick GN
big daddy GN
Elwin Yukon twin turbo
Jose S2 GN
2 Garth T and Supra
we need at least 2 or more then we can work on potential dates

·
Registered
74 Posts
I'D be in......except if date was in August, can't make it that month.:cheers:

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
Hmmm, this might be a good way of popping my racing cherry without embarrassing myself in front of hundreds of people.... I guess it depends on when and how much....I'm po'

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
rental..

there's 10 right there, ok i'll check with Atco what's available in September and on and i'll post

·
Premium Member
4,910 Posts
Hmmm, this might be a good way of popping my racing cherry without embarrassing myself in front of hundreds of people.... I guess it depends on when and how much....I'm po'
This is a good purpose for the track rental...speaking from experience :rolleyes:

·
Blue T Chrome trim
519 Posts
I have a friend with a twin turbo porsche that i know would want in too

·
Registered
192 Posts
My car should be done by then.. count me in

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
rental..

wow! lookin good guys, okay i'm waiting for Atco (Kevin) to respond on what days are available for September or October.

·
Will Boost 4 Boobies!!!
2,768 Posts
I'll be there to spectate and help cook, take pics, and video. Looking forward to this as I do every year.

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
atco...update

Okay folks here's the 3 available dates for september, the 13th,17th, and the 27th. Please vote on these dates asap so i can lock it up with Kevin, thanks.
I also have 5 or more people from the Supra group that will join us for a fun day. This will be not a Magna meet or point series as i first suggested it's too complicated just a regular track rental that's all.

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
rental..

I prefer the Monday the 17th but anybody else can pick up any dates and i'll go along with the majority.

1 - 20 of 155 Posts