Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
great weather with low humidity, anyone?

i'm takin the GT R to exercise the launch control 5 and has a new tranny that can support 900 lbs:D

·
Master Plumber
1,030 Posts
tempting. the wife is still down the shore. i've gotten much better at driving the Z. Do you think it will be crowded? i like slow nights.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Was gonna take a ride over to watch that GTR run. Thing sounds mean

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
atco..

beautiful night with great weather 3 runs all in the 10s with a best of 10.60s @ 130 16 lbs of boost will tweak it on the top end to regain the old mph of 136+ be back there tomorrow (thursday). A friend with a crazy GT R is also comin out he is the owner of that 1000 awhp i rode last week.

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
atco..

That's good,have you been able to get the car to launch better.
i'm skeered (lol) of the sound it makes so i don't do it 100% yet:D i did close to a half throttle and the car launched but i think i lifted a little and gotten a 1.7+ with this car the best ever launched was a 1.4 and those are the hard core ones in the 7s.

·
Premium Member
4,910 Posts
Tip - Put some binder clips on your ears so your face doesn't come completely off your skull. They're hard to get lined up right when they do.

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
atco..

3 GT Rs showed up great night had a total of 7 runs with a best of 10.55 at 131 still with 60' over 1.7+, there's also one GN in the low low 11s not a member here he said his car is tuned by a shop called PMS :eek!: nice guy though seen him a lot last year he is also gettin really serious as he just purchased a TA aluminum block and some other go fast goodies.

·
Master Plumber
1,030 Posts
3 GT Rs showed up great night had a total of 7 runs with a best of 10.55 at 131 still with 60' over 1.7+, there's also one GN in the low low 11s not a member here he said his car is tuned by a shop called PMS :eek!: nice guy though seen him a lot last year he is also gettin really serious as he just purchased a TA aluminum block and some other go fast goodies.
rollbar? no boot?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.