Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Neverlift Society
2,293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thinking of taking the E55 to Atco tonight to get some baseline runs before i get my tune and pulley. Anyone else going?

·
Will Boost 4 Boobies!!!
2,768 Posts
I'll be there to drag you down the 1320 in the V. :poon:I'll be there at 445-5. See you there.

·
Neverlift Society
2,293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I should be there about 6:15ish.

·
Blue T Chrome trim
519 Posts
Damn! its really nice out. Wish I could make it.

·
Will Boost 4 Boobies!!!
2,768 Posts
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEax8I7Ndfg]Jay and Greg - YouTube[/ame]

Here is the first run vs Gregg. My car went a best of [email protected] I picked up 26 on the big end, and had a 1.75 60 ft on 19" Hankook summer times. This car impresses me more and more everyday. The only mods are an Airaid intake and Stainless Works cat back. Some drag radials and I think I could knock off a few more tenths.

Greg's, car runs well and when he gets his pulley and tune I'm in big trouble. Great night to race as the DA was right around 200ish and the track was empty.

Attachments

·
Blue T Chrome trim
519 Posts
Looks like you guys had a good time. :cheers:

·
Neverlift Society
2,293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The other half of the tape. Jay, i'm having trouble uploading the other vid. Still working on it.

Attachments

·
Will Boost 4 Boobies!!!
2,768 Posts
It's cool Gregg. Good times and good weather for some nice passes!

·
Registered
2,753 Posts
your junk dd is faster than your 100k race car.

·
Will Boost 4 Boobies!!!
2,768 Posts
Don, very unoriginal of you. I already said you have have $100K wrapped up in your car, that only runs 10% of the time. And if I had even had 20k into the Buick (including purchase price), I'd be surprised. Let me know when you want to come get some of the Wannabe, or the V. I'd gladly show you the tail lights of either.

·
Registered
2,753 Posts
Don, very unoriginal of you. I already said you have have $100K wrapped up in your car, that only runs 10% of the time. And if I had even had 20k into the Buick (including purchase price), I'd be surprised. Let me know when you want to come get some of the Wannabe, or the V. I'd gladly show you the tail lights of either.

i have the same build as you but lots more head gaskets. i'll run either of your cars and give you the go for a weeks worth of chophouse diners.

·
Will Boost 4 Boobies!!!
2,768 Posts
Same build? Pawahahaha The only thing we have the same of is a precision front mount intercooler. It ends there.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts