Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hitting Atco tonight the GTR will make its first trip with e 85 Pro-Efi tune on Michelen PSS then cars for coffee in route 70 tomorrow morning for relaxation then headin somewhere in West Chester to stretch the GTR legs with red heads and Vettes. The car was finally re-flashed last night after Hooters and was whooped real hard man she sounds like a Busha on wot:eek!:

·
Registered
249 Posts
Carmello. Atco is having a points series event tonight and all weekend. No TEST and TUNE.

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
atco..

Thanks for the heads up bro otherwise it's one of those waste of time trip:cheers: hmmm maybe Cecil?

·
Premium Member
4,001 Posts
Thanks for the heads up bro otherwise it's one of those waste of time trip:cheers: hmmm maybe Cecil?
try again...
cecil is having the Yellowbullet nationals all weekend

Friday August 31 2012, http://t.co/Z5PYRt99 NATIONALS testing and parking. Gates open 8am, testing from 10am until 5pm.
Friday Night August 31 2012 http://t.co/Z5PYRt99 NATIONALS PRO QUALIFYING at 7pm.

might have to try the grove or island in North jersey

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
weekend..

Dang! i'll just enjoy the Starbucks coffee in the mornin and see what's this trip in a secret location in West Chester gonna be for high speed runs. Don will try to be there that early (8:00 am is the meeting time):D anyone wants to be a passenger let me know i'll be there at 8am.

·
Registered
775 Posts
With limited seat time Carmelo had some fun with that GTR of his today! Might take him some practice to keep up with the Z06 in the turns!

Attachments

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
meet...

he he he ask the Doc he was my passenger all day but that restaurant by the river in maryland was soooo good i might come back for some more:cheers:

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
susky..

just a thought what about do one meet there for the DE and MD folks?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts