Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Will Boost 4 Boobies!!!
2,768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Free admission, $15 for T&T (driven in street cars only, no trailers). I plan on making some passes in the V.

Also if you "show" your car you get one free pass down the 1320!

Who will be joining me?:cheers:

·
Registered
947 Posts
cruise..

dang man! love to attend this tomorrow but got a board meetin cookin:rant:

·
Blue T Chrome trim
519 Posts
Damn! if this was tomorrow I would be there in the GN! Instead I have to spend tonight cleaning the garage of anything that can get remotely close to the GN to scratch it. Wish I could be there.

·
Will Boost 4 Boobies!!!
2,768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Where i didnt see you John?

So I ran the V since adding the Airaid CIA and SW catback.

Best ET was 12.37
Best mph was 117.36
Best 60' was 1.81 (on 19" Hankooks street tire:D)

Unfortunately none of my bests happened together in the same run. Next is a set of M/T Drag Radials (305s:eek!:) and some cool fall air. Hoping for an 11.90's or better come October!

PS- Slow Don never showed. I knew he was scuuuuredd.:yup:

·
Registered
463 Posts
I was there lastnight,Was with my buddy and his 69 camaro, he was in fastest street car , sux thy took it down to 1/8th mile , but I guess thats wht happens when Noones certified to go in the 9's, We ended up qaulifying 5th with a 9.72. Lost in frst round. Bddy has brand new DR's an just could not hook up at all.. Still testin and tuning the car tho.. Im suprised these turnouts are more crowded. Its free to get in

·
Premium Member
6,177 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.