Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone going to the Carshow/cruise night at atco? Car show is free and so are spectators. I believe only street driven cars can run at that track, No trailered cars . Fastest driven car got a trophy last time. Usual 15 to race.. Im going with my buddy in his 86 Monte SS, and buddys 69 Camaro. One's racing,ones showing. Maybe Ill see some of you guys there, maybe not:dunno:

·
Registered
947 Posts
car show in Atco..

might be a good day to bring a street car for T&T or show but depends on the weather though, i'll put it in my calendar for now.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
might be a good day to bring a street car for T&T or show but depends on the weather though, i'll put it in my calendar for now.
Def a good night for T&T, wont be as many going down the trackas a usual night, no trailer queens. My buddy with the 69 camraro is testing with a 200 shot, going for 9.70's

·
Will Boost 4 Boobies!!!
2,768 Posts

·
Registered
2,487 Posts

·
Will Boost 4 Boobies!!!
2,768 Posts
Well the only saving grace is free admission. I may still go and check out the cars there for the cruise.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well the only saving grace is free admission. I may still go and check out the cars there for the cruise.
I agree. weather callingfor 96 and thunderstorms,hope the temp drops a bit and them showeres get outta there. Ifit aint raining, Illbe there in probly cleanest 86 Monte SS out there...

·
Registered
947 Posts
atco..

I'm planning to bring the Ferrari Calamari (red Mazda) and play with the imports but dang weather:mad:

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well crappy turnout last night Id say, Im sure it was bc of the forecast and the import night. No trophies were given out bc of the monsoon. Hoully the next months event will be an all aroundbetter turnout

1 - 13 of 13 Posts