Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·

858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who'd win, and why?

I gotta give the nod to the cavemen - they might not have all the powers of deduction that an astronaut would, but fighting should be one of their instincts...

·
Registered
22,915 Posts
Where would this fight take place?

If it took place in a cave, I would have to give the cavemen the home cave advantage.

If the skirmish took place in space, I would give the advantage to the astronaut, as the caveman, having no spacesuit in his rather limited wardrobe, would not function well in an anaerobic environment and would, thus, be quickly subdued.

Also, the motivation for the fight needs to be taken into consideration. Is this merely a fight for survival? A clash of cultures? Perhaps a fight over a shapely Cavewoman is the order of the day?

There is simply not enough information provided to provide a good guess.

·
Hydra Station Supervisor
1,644 Posts
If it were a contest to see which one could type in the code into the old 80s computer and press the button before the timer reaches 0, then I would have to say Astronaut. :yup:

·
Registered
6,105 Posts
Tough call. Astronauts wear protective helmets, while cavemen have sticks and stones. Cavemen would also have the advantage of being able to bite.

Zap, do you really think there were attractive cavewomen?

·
8,392 Posts
Does the astronaut have a ray-gun?

·
Premium Member
43,735 Posts
the one that can run the fastest has the advantage

·
Registered
6,105 Posts

·
I'm the Best!
14,818 Posts
i'd say caveman.. astonauts arent tough. alll they do is float around all day.

·
Registered
6,966 Posts
Actually if y'all watched "It's About Time" on CBS in 1966-1967 you would already know the answer to this question. :eek:

I hate the redundancy found on these Buick boards. :yup: :rolleyes: :wink:

Here's the plot summary....

"Plot Summary: Two astronauts, after breaking the speed of light, accidently travel back in time to prehistoric Earth..."

Imogene Coco and Joe E. Ross as Cavepeople, so my bet was on the astronauts. :yup:

I'd fight over cavewoman Racquel and I'm only a rocket scientist. :crazy: :cheers:

·

858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
1)Where would this fight take place?
2)Is this merely a fight for survival?
3)A clash of cultures?
4)Perhaps a fight over a shapely Cavewoman is the order of the day?

Ask and ye shall receive!
1) Dunno.
2) Dunno.
3) Dunno.
4) Dunno.

I still think that cavemen would win (unless the astronauts resort to hair-pulling). 8P

Edit -
Q - Does the astronaut have a ray-gun?
A - I hope not. Would be an awfully short fight...

·
Registered
22,915 Posts
TurboPete said:
1)Where would this fight take place?
2)Is this merely a fight for survival?
3)A clash of cultures?
4)Perhaps a fight over a shapely Cavewoman is the order of the day?

I asked those questions already.
:rant:

You posed the original premise, now why are you asking yourself questions about the premise that you created? :cool: Non-original questions at that.

Next thing you know you will be drilling holes in your transmission for a cupholder. :crazy:

·

858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Zap said:
You posed the original premise, now why are you asking yourself questions about the premise that you created?
I posted the not-so-original premise, Joss Whedon(sp?) created it. I might be a cyber-parrot, but at least I don't cut and paste like Dr Tuberculosis!

Air cooling the convertor while keeping your drink warm, who could ask for anything more? :dunno:

·
Registered
22,915 Posts
I'm not in bed yet, thought you could sneak up and reply while I was asleep didn't you?

Who cuts and pastes better, an astronaut, a caveman or Dr Turbonicus?

·
Registered
10,284 Posts
Trust a silly bugger named "Pete" to start a thread like this. :D

·
Registered
22,915 Posts
You start it, I'll finish it, mister. Sounds like something John Wayne would say, don't it, Pilgrim. :uzi:

John Wayne would shoot the cavemen and beat up the astronauts.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.