Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
43,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now there is a classic movie that even Liberals can love! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

·
Registered
22,915 Posts
Steve Wood said:
Now there is a classic movie that even Liberals can love! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Nope. The so-called "heros" of the movie solve their problems by fighting...that's bad bad bad. Did anyone even consider the feelings and\or motivation of the army of the dead? Perhaps they attacked because of years of repression? Maybe they were just crying out for equal representation and a little understanding? There is no good and bad. That's the trouble with you right wingers, everything is in black and white. You assume the army of the dead are evil. Are they? Did anyone try to talk to them? Were there any attempts made at a peaceful end to the conflict? No, just blow them up...typical right-wing solution. :mad:

Klaatu barada nikto = "Keep the dead in their rightful place" in your right-wing Rush Limbaugh world. :rant:

·
Premium Member
43,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
John Kerry was a Liberal war hero and he would have shot up the army of the darkness! :crazy:

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
Zap said:
Nope. The so-called "heros" of the movie solve their problems by fighting...that's bad bad bad. Did anyone even consider the feelings and\or motivation of the army of the dead? Perhaps they attacked because of years of repression? Maybe they were just crying out for equal representation and a little understanding? There is no good and bad. That's he trouble with you right wingers, everything is in black and white. You assume the army of the dead are evil. Are they? Did anyone try to talk to them? Were there any attempts made at a peaceful end to the conflict? No, just blow them up...typical right-wing solution. :mad:

Klaatu barada nikto = "Keep the dead in their rightful place" in your right-wing Rush Limbaugh world. :rant:
I hear you! What the hell was wrong with them, killing the dead? Dead people have feelings too! Just ask senator Byrd. :yup:

·
Premium Member
43,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
forzfed said:
I hear you! What the hell was wrong with them, killing the dead? Dead people have feelings too! Just ask senator Byrd. :yup:
I cannot argue the obvious :headbang: :crazy:

·
Registered
22,915 Posts
ForzedFart:

Being dead from the neck up does not make you an expert on the dead.

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
Steve Wood said:
John Kerry was a Liberal war hero
Self proclaimed war hero, not to many that served under him think much of him. In his own Bio., he comes off looking like a real jerk, if the reader has any clues about the military. Not acting on a report of a War Crime, and stealing a Navy Vessel, are two that he tries to make sound like something else, but when he said he was a criminal, he was in fact telling the truth. To bad he infered that everyone else over there was a criminal, or as cowardly as he was. It's amazing that there are so many Brain Dead people in Mass., that keep voting for him, and Kennedy.

·
Registered
2,311 Posts

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
JohnLarkin said:
The actor's name is Bruce Campbell mentioned here as Ash. It's a funny movie.
Ahh.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Just picked up "AoD" at the flea market last weekend. My 6 year old loves it. He's watched it 3 times already. BTW "Evil Dead II" was filmed in my town. We had some of the left over movie props that we used for our JayCee's haunted house.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts