Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
YOU KNOW MY NAME!
5,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last Armdrop of the year is at the Historic Picton Airfield. Gates open at 10am. There's a car and bike show-n shine. Enter your TR...who knows...you may win! If you have a bike...or know someone that does...let 'em know! Vendors are on site...and lots of greasy track food is available! C' mon out and cheer on Da' Bum. This is the last race of the year for me....and I won't be holding anything back. It's either gonna be checkers or wreckers! Questions about the event? Just ask!

·
YOU KNOW MY NAME!
5,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
National Racing has jumped on board as a sponsor for two of the trophies for this event.

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
Arm Drop

Screw the trophies ...............Make it $500 cash for 1st place.
It's funny Norbs I was going to put up my own money for event but all you get is mouth pieces.

·
YOU KNOW MY NAME!
5,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The Eastern Awnings 6000 HP dragster is returning to Armdrop on Sept 22nd! Don't miss it!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RosqtgbgQUE]310mph+ Jet Dragster (Lou Pereira) @ Armdrop in Picton - August 27th, 2011. - YouTube[/ame]

·
YOU KNOW MY NAME!
5,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just announced. The Oshawa Motor City Car Club has made the September 22nd Armdrop their event destination. The world is coming to Picton September 22nd.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts