Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
I was texting the owner and it is for sure canceled and rescheduled for sept 29th... I asked bill to post this after I had spoken to him.

:6::cheers::6:

·
OK! Who Farted Again??
17,852 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Remember sept 29 is the picton armdrop. I'll be there racing hope to see some of you there. Mix and match at shannonville on sunday:cheers:

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Picton Arm Drop Results

I hope the racing went well for all who could make it down to Picton yesterday.

Unfortunately, I had some Family plans that wouldn't allow me to join the group yesterday at the races. :(

I'm anxious to hear about the days racing. :yup:

Were there many turbo bucks at the event? :dunno:

Let see some pictures / video clips and post some results. :headbang:

Thanks,
:cheers:

Dave
:6:

·
Registered
42 Posts
The day was perfect, lots and lots of people there.
It was actually a little too busy as it overwhelmed the staff and the schedule.
Kudos to them for pulling off an enjoyable day none the less.
Limited passes due to the number of cars, but lots of good matches.
Good day for Bill (More boost), Paul W and I as we drove 2 GNs to the track (2 hrs each way) switched on the slicks, raced, then drove them home at end of day...Many thanks to Bill for keeping us safe. we kept my tune to 18psi because of new transmission. (Another big thanks to Bill for the late night, I lost 2nd gear in my trans Thursday night. Bill and I thrashed a re and re on my spare 200-4r Friday night, wrapping it up ay 1230am. I got up at 0630am and put 2 hrs of break in on it then drove to the track, all for the love of the game...)
There were 4 strong GN's racing and showed well, as well as a T and commuter GN in pits. Freddie's Camarick also put on the show.
I got 3 races in:

#1 against a 2nd gen T/A 455 4 speed, claimed a possible slipping clutch before race. I think it was....
#2 against Brad, we had the 4 GN's race back to back, great race (I'm in near lane)
#3 against a 70' chevelle (healthy smallblock on nitrous), I had beat him in spring when he was motor only, wanted me now that he had nitrous, sorry, maybe more cubes or bigger shot next time....

I'll try to put a couple vids up, my daughter shot them on her phone but they're decent.

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
I will go with that norbs.... Brad's car worked real well. I was impressed. And he was gracious so I have no complaints. I am glad he asked me to run and hope we can do it again soon.

·
OK! Who Farted Again??
17,852 Posts
I will go with that norbs.... Brad's car worked real well. I was impressed. And he was gracious so I have no complaints. I am glad he asked me to run and hope we can do it again soon.

Good to hear everyone had a Good Time!! Sometimes ya win & sometimes ya lose but you all came home in 1 peice so it's a Good Day!! :cheers:

·
Registered
42 Posts
Here's another vid of Fred and buddy Doug's American Graffitti...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzDZ_DlHzA4&list=FLzxwjBgNvsy5T7sJtqDhTlg&index=1&feature=plpp_video]Freddie and Doug 242 - YouTube[/ame]

·
OK! Who Farted Again??
17,852 Posts
Where were you....at the cupcake shop drinking coffee ? :D :) you should of been there . :)
Too far for me to go play! I did watch about 15 hours of Ryder Cup & some football over the last 48 hours! :eek!:

·
ASSIMILATING HUMANS
98 Posts
a CaSUalTy oF aRmDrOp. EnD oF TrAnSmisSiOn.

Attachments

·
OK! Who Farted Again??
17,852 Posts
There was a big Baking convention up at the international center....

I bet David was up there selling his cupcakes....:D
This time it was my parents 60th wedding anniversary so we came up with this creation. White chocolate icing & 5 layers. That sucker was Heavy!!

Attachments

1 - 20 of 24 Posts