Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here we go...JW Race Fab will be working their magic in about 2 months...
8-Point Chromoly Cage w/ a swing out going in, look forward to racing with you boys this spring :6:

·
Registered
947 Posts
8-Point Chromoly Cage w/ a swing out going in, look forward to racing with you boys this spring :6:
:headbang:

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just pull your TA up next to my 12 second car then Rob :)

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Either one Rob...see you in the spring

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
( All in fun Rob...but I am going to smoke your TA :) )

·
Estimator
3,627 Posts
:3gears: :6: :yup: Sounds good, can't wait for some pictures!!

Chuck

·
Registered
947 Posts
all in fun..

I know bro, it's all good. The TA won't disappoint...
okay before i place my bet what ya got cookin on the black TTA Rob? i've seen what Bob got on the GN, spill some beans Rob:D

·
Registered
947 Posts
satan..

sweeet!!!!!! goin for 9's bob?
from what i know and see Bob's GN has the DNAs for the 9s no questions and if he opt for a pair of slicks and a large Depends might go low to mid 9s:cheers: not sure if he has a transbrake to optimize the 60s

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
sweeet!!!!!! goin for 9's bob?
If Paulie drives it LOL.....I gotta learn how to track drive this thing first, not looking to go real crazy, just want to learn in the beginning & have some fun with you guys. good thing i got rid of the 400 :crazy:

·
aka Street Lethal...
268 Posts
swoosh said:
okay before i place my bet what ya got cookin on the black TTA Rob? i've seen what Bob got on the GN, spill some beans Rob:D
The biggest advantage that Bob will have is the E85, he could just pin that throttle and not have to keep looking for knock. I'm running a heads and cam SBC, ported TPI system, reconfigured TGP $8F code, and single batmowheel turbo...

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
he could just pin that throttle and not have to keep looking for knock
It would be nice to do that for once...never had it floored yet :)

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

·
Registered
947 Posts
gn

take it now to Atco Bob they have mornin hours on Sat & Sun and just drive it easy and get the feel of the car until u get used to it a couple of runs here and there. This is the best time of the year to drive it. Be there @ 9 and go home by 12 noon. You might consider a 10 point cage in her too after you unleashed Satan's full potential :cheers:

1 - 20 of 39 Posts