Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for someone who can relocate the endtanks on my powerstroke intercooler either locally or I will ship it. The local place wants $320 to do it, and I thought that was kind of high? Any takers? Thanks

I'm getting ready to send far to get this done. I would rather have it done in FL.Thanks

·
Registered
156 Posts
My brother does all of my aluminum and stainless welding. He does some awesome work and is good with a TIG.

What do you need done? Do you have the material and the drawings of what you need done? He has modified several I/C porjects for me. He has also welded the Dut. necks on several stock I/C's for me. Give me some informaton on how far along you are on the I/C project. This way I car forward the information to him for a ball park price.

------------------
86 GN
87 T Yellow
87 T Silver

·
Registered
507 Posts
Do you know Kendall? Check with him. kendallf on the "other board".

·
Registered
37 Posts
I raced dirt bikes which have aluminum radiators, A guy out in Oregon or idaho will weld your part up for about 20 bucks. It should only cost about 10 bucks or less to ship. He is VERY reliable and an excellent welder. His companies name is Mylers, you can find his business in the back of any motorcycle magazine advertisement section. He might even have a web sight.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Actually Kendall was my first choice months ago, but he said he didn't have access to a tig at that time.

·
www.magnabuick.com
6,876 Posts
Vader: Tell me more about how you want to relocate the end tanks. Do you want to fabricate new ones with the inlets/outlets pointing down? Are you going to narrow the core?

-Banning.

------------------
James Banning Cohen
86 T-Type WH1
GSCA# 4817
Web site: http://banning.freeplace.net/

[email protected] MPH
(Best MPH & 60'= 117.3 & 1.54)

Mods:
PT51 turbo w/.63 housing, Ported iron heads w/stock valves, PTE 218 cam, Powerstroke IC, 72# injectors, ME 16 position, ATR 3" DP w/external gate, DelTrans 200R4, 9.5" Vigilante, Eaton posi, Hooiser QT Pro's

1 - 6 of 6 Posts