Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
has any one ever heird of a baldwin motion gn i no they mad some bad ass big block chevys in the early 70s but nothing about gns cheers view pics at www.agmuslecars.com

<small>[ November 25, 2003, 12:31 PM: Message edited by: kid ]</small>

·
I'm the Best!
14,818 Posts
we had this discusion the other night.. all i know is that my friends friend just picked one up.

·
Fuhgeddaboudit
18,613 Posts
This topic has been dragged around for years. No Motion did not build GN's. Motion stopped building cars in 1974 when they were fined under the "clean air act". They went back to being a regular speedshop. They also had a in with a fiberglass builder that made ground effects hoods and other stuff. So If you took your GN to Motion in 1986 and asked for a tune up and a wing, Does this put you on the same level as a Baldwin/Motion Phase 3 Vette that sells now for a 1/4 million. I don't think so. By the way I know Joel Rosen (Motion) He came from my neighborhood and we street raced in Brooklyn back in the 60's When I had my speedshop I farmed work out to him.

·
Premium Member
43,735 Posts
I recently threw out my Motion Performance catalogs from the early '70s.

Joel never built GNs as Ed says.

·
Resident Idiot
11,462 Posts
You friends friend needs to file a motion to get his money back. loser

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
just wondering because theres one for sale on ebay for big bucks i myself have never hierd of one sure would like to get my hands on one of the 701/2 comaros or a vett

·
Registered
633 Posts
Ed - nice collection of old, rare and unique memorabilia, I like collecting that stuff myself. I just saved those 2 you posted...Thanks!

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
just wanted to no dude thats all it says that it has a baldwin motion wing with few other upgrades schizo

·
Registered
2,487 Posts
no actully he's claiming it to be a B-M car.. which it is not..

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=6137&item=2443595720

read it.. Its really a POS GN that he is trying to push off as something its not.. Notice air dams missing, unknown turbo (Big Daddy???) oil fill cap missing, bondoed door cracking off etc. Its $3500 cars tops..

<small>[ November 26, 2003, 06:53 PM: Message edited by: FlyinGN ]</small>

·
Resident Idiot
11,462 Posts
You forgot the most retarded mod of all! The rice kid trunk lid. What kind of moron would do something like that to a trunk lid of a Buick! I am far from a purist, but what in world?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts