Turbo Buick Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just what the title says, looking for a good machine shop that knows our turbo 3.8 motors.And what the going rate like: Cuting crank, Bore block, pining rods etc... :D

·
JR still sucks!
5,004 Posts
Sent you a PM.

·
I'm the Best!
14,818 Posts
ULYCYC said:
Randy's Performance
38A Kean St
West Babylon
ph# (631)643-4339

Mention me when you call.
i second that! :headbang:

·
Registered
19 Posts
CHARGEDTT you have a pm.
Thanks Ed and Rob for your recommendations they are greatly appreciated.By the way Rob it looks like your billet cam core is ok.Thanks again,Randy

·
I got it figured out
5,272 Posts
I never met Randy but I have to thank him for the good job he did on rolling my intercooler pipes putting lips on them to prevent them from blowing off.

He did it in time to get me to Cecil prior to Norwalk and in the three time my car has been out this year I have yet to have an intercooler pipe blow off unlike last year when they kept falling off.

Thanks to Ed Baker for running them to Randy also.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Thanks Rich.I understand Artie had a problem with his pipes also.If he needs them rolled have Ed bring them out.He knows how to use the bead roller and aspires to become the official bead roller of the NE chapter.Thanks again,Randy

·
I'm the Best!
14,818 Posts
Buicksx2 said:
I never met Randy but I have to thank him for the good job he did on rolling my intercooler pipes putting lips on them to prevent them from blowing off.

rich i do have a gripe with randy. he does lie!! i was promised that after my first 3 vists to randy's i would have a hot blonde waiting for me.. funny i've been there alot and i've never seen a blonde there!!! LIAR!!

randy, i'll be down during the week to drop off some misc crap for the motor i have laying around here. small box. DP should be ordered next week along with the oil biggie oil filter kit.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts