Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I posted in sale dept, but didn't get many looks.so hope ya'll don't mind if I post it here. I need to sell my baby ASAP-can't take it any more,some one please buy it so I can send it and the wife away at the same time and be done with both.asking 17g but at this point who knows :rant:

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
Divorce her and keep the car! And get a girlfreind that likes cars! :eek!:

·
dismember
293 Posts
Buicks before B!tches.

·
Resident Slut
5,477 Posts
Try having 2 and see what you hear :crazy: That is a very nice looking car. Post it on autotrader.com too Good luck :cheers:

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
I got 2 Tr's and a wife!! :cool: She has 2 cats and a dog!!

·
Estimator
3,627 Posts
Send the wife packing, keep the car.

Guess what, I went through that s*** recently myself. I've come to the conclusion that some people will never be happy, ever. I must say that my Buick is about the only thing in life that I can count on, besides my 3 boys. Yea she gets over half my check now.....
Take it from me, keep the car and get rid of the nag, find yourself a friend(with benefits), and everything else will take care of itself..
I bought this car new in Feb 1984, and when I need some therapy, I just go for a ride....

·
trans tech
78 Posts
its in their nature! :yup:

·
Registered
948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Steve V said:
Divorce her and keep the car! And get a girlfreind that likes cars! :eek!:
that's what's going to end up happening, but the thing is I just bought the 06 trailblazer SS and she aint leaving in that.{while I pay for it} so it's sell my baby as it's clear, and get a truck so she can pack up and be on her way.

·
prostitution for TR parts
1,477 Posts
Where the hell is her vehicle? Go buy a $500 beater and tell her good luck.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts