Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I recently picked up a 92 Stealth R/T Twin Turbo AWD AWS with 18k on the clock. The car hasn't run in about 2-3 years and has been sitting for 9. Needs a bunch of clean up and some maintenance but it's all there and all original down to the air in the original tires. Posting it here in the off chance someone is interested in it or knows someone who is...I don't intend to keep it. I bought it to flip to subsidize my TTA projects.:wink:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Couple interior shots since it has been cleaned.

·
Registered
947 Posts
Couple interior shots since it has been cleaned.

PM me the price please as well as what it needs, pm me also what you need to finish in your TTA, or text me Aaron 856 426 9607, thanks

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
PM sent Carmello. Thanks for offering to trade the 572 Bird straight up! :D

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Guess I under-priced a little....car is SOLD pending payment. Just made some dudes year. Thanks for the interest Carmelo.:cheers:

·
Registered
947 Posts
tt

lol it's goin to a kid in Indiana one of our mechanic was interested but he was too slow didn't realized the potential of Aaron's car.

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah. This thing went quick. I put it on the right Stealth/3000GT forum and I instantly started getting hits. The guy who ended up buying it had contacted me within 1/2 hour of my listing it. It's going to Salt Lake City!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts