Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
General Useless POS
1,801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A friend of mines local is putting on a car show at Drew Univerity in Madison, NJ 7/30.

I plan on being there and would love to see other TR's there. I have been before (not last year) and turnout is usually in the 150 car range. Not a huge show, but nice nonetheless.

Love to see some of the brethren there.

Attachments

·
General Useless POS
1,801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So far the show is a GO. Weather looks okay, chance of isolated t-storm. chance of rain 30% which is good enough for me. I plan on getting there somewhere around 8am. If anyone else shows, see if they'll put us all together. If not, look for me and introduce yourself. I have been kinda out of the loop so dont know all the faces anymore.

·
Registered
2,753 Posts
i may be up for a trip tomorrow. i will see what is going on, i know i have to fix my tractor and put a ecm and fpr in the turbo coupe but not much is going on.

·
General Useless POS
1,801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wow, only one other Regal there. Ray from Brooklyn with his Maroon 82. Not a big showing this year so those who couldnt go, didnt miss much.

It was though, the first time I really drove my car in years and MAN do I miss it. The speedo buries much faster than I remember....... :crazy:

·
Registered
57 Posts
The NE Car Show?

Sorry I missed it, did not know about it. There is one 8/6 at the Whippany Birchwood Manor. Its a nice show 200 cars last year, my GN was the only there. Anyone going this year??? The guys up in this area, should start doing something once in a while. Thanks Mike D.

·
Registered
2,753 Posts
where is that one at? town zip and street to mapquest.. i may be up for it

·
Registered
57 Posts

·
General Useless POS
1,801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I got the flyer for that one at the show. I was thinking of going. If wife doesnt have anything else planned, I'll be there

1 - 9 of 9 Posts