Turbo Buick Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We damaged one rod bearing putting my motor back together. :crazy: ESP told me I'll need to order a complete set at ~$60/set. :rant: APA is checking to see if they can get just one, but it's highly unlikely....thanks for checking Bill Sr. :headbang: So anyway, does anyone have any spare std. rod bearings laying around? King preferably, but I guess I'm not in a position to be picky. Thanks in advance or thanks anyway, whichever the case may be. :cheers:

·
Premium Member
4,910 Posts
Maaaan thats the kinda crap that always happens to be when I'm working on my cars. Always one part short of getting it done.

I think the supercharger on my GP may be dying...eventually I'm gonna have to pull it apart and try to change the coupling, but its starting to get pretty noisy. Shoulda kept up on the supercharger oil changes better.

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
gnetic86 said:
I think the supercharger on my GP may be dying...eventually I'm gonna have to pull it apart and try to change the coupling, but its starting to get pretty noisy. Shoulda kept up on the supercharger oil changes better.
Mines a bit noisy lately too...what kinda noise is yours making?

Probably gonna have to bite the bullet on the bearing and order another damn set...

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
PM me with a number where I can reach you, I have a local supplier that may be able to get me just one.

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
PM sent Artie...thanks :cheers:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts