Not a Democrat any more..
15,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
any body hear anything...saw a posting about it had been called for
Friday but was on for Sunday maybe I will give Fartie Putz a call :D

·
Got it figured out?
876 Posts
I did get a update that Ed was manning the grill.

·
Full Head Of Hair!!!!
4,347 Posts
I talked to Art a little today, it was raining, and just stopped. He was changing his coil pack, so he had to go :D

·
General Useless POS
1,801 Posts
Nope...nada...

Guess I am no longer worthy :dunno:

·
\l/ Were winners go!
2,017 Posts
gbsean said:
any body hear anything...saw a posting about it had been called for
Friday but was on for Sunday maybe I will give Fartie Putz a call :D
I heard it was raining

·
Got it figured out?
876 Posts
Oh, I almost forgot. I also heard that Bill Anderson was caught putting a NOS bottle in his airbag. :crazy:

·
I got it figured out
5,272 Posts

·
Wheels Up!
712 Posts
Nice and sunny today and looks good for tomorrow with only isolated showers. The Fri night regular test and tune at the track was run and lots of the Buick folks made passes there. Billy A. went 9.7x and 9.6x. Art and Rich were making passes. Looks like Sun will be fun!

Sully

·
Neigbours r sleeping?
486 Posts
V6 Beast said:
Nice and sunny today and looks good for tomorrow with only isolated showers. The Fri night regular test and tune at the track was run and lots of the Buick folks made passes there. Billy A. went 9.7x and 9.6x. Art and Rich were making passes. Looks like Sun will be fun!

Sully
Glad it cleared up and you guy's are having fun.

Well tell us what you run/ran.

AJ :)

·
Not a Democrat any more..
15,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
just talked to FARTIE PUTZ and weather is great today. Norwalk has their regular saturday program and Sunday looks like a go. Fart and Rich are still tuning their cars and are both well into th 9.##'s @1##. Art has some voltage issues and Rich is running a little Fat....no his car not himself :D Ed is still working the BBQ and has cooked up some mean sausage...oh and the Bud selects are flowing...The TSO race looks like it set to go...Good luck :6:

·
\l/ Were winners go!
2,017 Posts
gbsean said:
Fart and Rich are still tuning their cars and are both well into th 9.##'s @1##.
What was the phone breaking up when the gave you numbers :rolleyes:
Its good to know they both should qualify.Hope the rain holds out :)

·
Wheels Up!
712 Posts
$1987 GN$ said:
Glad it cleared up and you guy's are having fun.

Well tell us what you run/ran.

AJ :)
I only made 1 easy pass testing out new driveshaft and making sure nothing was damaged. Went [email protected] I will crank it up a bit on Sun
:D

·
I got it figured out
5,272 Posts
Otto J said:
Looking better,Just checked down to a 30% chance :) Godd Luck Ted!
>>> I will tell Ted you said godd luck when I see him and Dave for dinner in about an hour.

·
I got it figured out
5,272 Posts
Otto J said:
What was the phone breaking up when the gave you numbers :rolleyes:
Its good to know they both should qualify.Hope the rain holds out :)
>>> Yes I was having phone issues when I called Jim Rome, thanks for advising the Buick community of my phone issues.

If I don't qualify maybe Art will still let me race for ya know car count sake just like what happened in Salem last year when I didn't technically qualify but filled a seat needed for car count, not really contending cause guys like you broke.

If all else fails I could just run brackets and have to be happy with that I suppose.

·
JR still sucks!
5,004 Posts
Guess who?

Newman?

Attachments

·
JR still sucks!
5,004 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Buicksx2 said:
>>> Yes I was having phone issues when I called Jim Rome, thanks for advising the Buick community of my phone issues.

If I don't qualify maybe Art will still let me race for ya know car count sake just like what happened in Salem last year when I didn't technically qualify but filled a seat needed for car count, not really contending cause guys like you broke.

If all else fails I could just run brackets and have to be happy with that I suppose.
NICE!!! :(

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Good luck guys.Run some good #'s.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts