Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought a GN with these on the car. They are blk/silver. The silver part looks like polished metal, black part being plastic. The part number on the top of the injector is 17101599. I can't really do much with the car until I find out what size these injtr's are. I'm hoping someone might know for sure. The chip in the car is an old caspers 4 postion with no part # on it, so that doesn't help in indentifying the injectors. I would REALLY appreciate it if someone could give me some info on these. TIA!!!

Ken B.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Mike. Hmmm, sounds like the same injector. I really need to know for sure. I did some research, but coundn't find anything. Does anyone know where I can find a reference to Bendix injector part #'s?? I'll see if I can find something on the net tonight. Thanks again Mike....Ken B.

·
Fuhgeddaboudit
18,613 Posts
I checked all the injector references and books I have and that number is not there. It does sound like a GM number but it's not listed in the GM buyers guide.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Ed. I double checks those numbers, and they are correct. Very odd. I can't find anything myself. The injectors look almost brand new, hate to throw em out because I can't find out what they are. :confused:Thanks again for looking.

KTB

·
Premium Member
43,735 Posts
where did they come from?

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Steve......That's just it. I don't know. They were on the car when I purchased it. The previous owner took it in on a trade, and didn't know much about the car, or Turbo Regals for that matter. :( Guess i'll keep looking. Someone out there has got to know what they are. I'll keep searching and hoping.

KTB

·
Premium Member
43,735 Posts
When I did not find that number on the usual lists, I searched gnttype and the boards and no one has ever posted that number before. Really strange. I would be a bit wary of running the car hard until I figured it out, or replaced them.

You might call Joe Lubrant at PTE and ask him if he has a listing. Or, drop Jim Haas [email protected] and ask him. Jim sells injectors and normally has all the books.

·
2 GN's = No money!!
5,116 Posts
Steve Wood
You might call Joe Lubrant at PTE and ask him if he has a listing. Or, drop Jim Haas [email protected] and ask him. Jim sells injectors and normally has all the books.
Jim Haas is probably the best bet.

·
Registered
184 Posts
im still trying to get with the guy i sold mine to and check the part number for you . those injectors were sold buy gm as an upgrade injector for use with a buick motorsports injector driver and ecm that i still have i just sold the injectors.the part numbers dont match anything becouse its a gm number .the only person that has ever seen them and knew what they were was mike licht who know owns full throtle speed and performance. i took mine to him and he told me they were 55# but that they mite take a slightly different chip than a regular 55# injector. hope this helps ill let you know if i match the P/N .thanks

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Wow!! Thanks guys. Mike I really appreciate you checking the P/N. Never thought GM made anything that big. Wonder if i'll have to switch out the inj driver/ecm if it ends up being these injectors?? Shows you what I know! Steve, thank you for checking on the number. Thanks to all who replied!!! I already love this board. cheers

KTB

·
Registered
6,966 Posts
Ken is that you? eek! dunno :confused: cheers

See ya at Hooters tomorrow if it is. powersix headbang

1 - 14 of 14 Posts