Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So Im having my new PUI covers installed for the new car. I got both passangerside and driverside seat covers off. If anybody is interested let me know I would like to sell them as a set. I also have the rear covers too but have not removed them from the seat cushions yet. The driverside seat cover is in really nice shape no stains or burns. Make offer if any body is interested. I also have a complete power seat track with switch and motor $160.00 for that.

Stefan

·
Registered
192 Posts
i'll take the power seat. how hard is it to install if you have manual seats in the car?

·
Premium Member
4,910 Posts
Bolting it in is pretty easy but you have to run some serious wiring to provide power to it. Its been a while since I looked but I think its maybe 14 or 16 gauge wire? I believe it runs from the channel under the door sill under the carpet to an opening under the seat.

Pauly I picked up a drivers side seat cover at Cecil but I may still need a passenger side bottom too. Mine is starting to split :-(

·
Premium Member
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Kenny to hook it up stock there is a *********** block above the fuse box that the wire plugs into it's hot all the time (its a bitch to get to!!!). The black wire just gets grounded. It could be wired to the fuse box but thats not stock appearing. If your interested PM me I have all the molding for it included along with the wires.

Jeff the passangerside bottom seat cover is splitting the other three pieces are in great shape and I have a spare passangerside upper seat cover that the fabric could be used to fix the passangerside bottom. Big issues with upholstry are that most places charge about $75 an hour for labor:eek!:
Im being charged $125 a seat to install the new covers and build up the old seat cushions so they are installed with no wrinkles and look nice.
Thats why I said people make me an offer if your interested in these seat covers, cause you still have to pay to have these installed.

Stefan

·
Registered
192 Posts
Yes I'll take it for sure.

·
Registered
192 Posts
I'm short.. I need it..!

·
Premium Member
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
every car should have a power driver seat
I agree but the manual tracks in the new car are in really good shape so Im going to keep them. Kenny let me know when you want to come get it. I still have to pull the wire connector out of the car luckly most of the things are out of the way in my old car so it should be pretty easy. No seats:wink:

·
car crazy from birth
729 Posts
I agree but the manual tracks in the new car are in really good shape so Im going to keep them. ...I still have to pull the wire connector out of the car luckly most of the things are out of the way in my old car so it should be pretty easy. No seats:wink:
Stefan -
you're gonna have to be like Huber and identify the cars :6: by # or something... how do we know which "old car" or "new car" you are referring to? :rolleyes:
Old GN / Nice WE4 / New WE4 being converted to GN :dunno:

(Good luck with everything :cool:)

·
Premium Member
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Stefan -
you're gonna have to be like Huber and identify the cars :6: by # or something... how do we know which "old car" or "new car" you are referring to? :rolleyes:
Old GN / Nice WE4 / New WE4 being converted to GN :dunno:

(Good luck with everything :cool:)
Okay Mark you are hire as my secretary of Black vehicles in my household. :confused: four cars and a truck.

·
car crazy from birth
729 Posts
Okay Mark you are hire as my secretary of Black vehicles in my household. :confused: four cars and a truck.
I am really mixed up - Are you countin' your GN and that new "roller" as 1 car? :dunno:
WTH - ALL of the vehicles in your household are black

·
Mad Scientist
494 Posts
Edit.....Nevermind, just saw the tear in the bottom. Mine has the same problem.

·
Premium Member
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I would have thought most people had a really good passangerside bottom?? The driverside is usually the one that is beat to hell.

·
Premium Member
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Wow just sold these on Evilbay for a lot more than I was asking. I guess when people really want something they are willing to pay!! :D

·
Registered
192 Posts
I bought an extra passenger seat a while back. Its in my garage in the attic. The next nice I'll take it out and get a pic for you. I think its in great shape. Original material too. I used the top half of the material to fix my driver seat. I think the bottom is in tact

1 - 15 of 15 Posts