Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
car crazy from birth
729 Posts
Nice, Wayne :cool: That is a sweet ride, should be a lot of fun.
Is that white/no stripes - Kowalski edition referencing "Vanishing Point"?

I drove these in May at NJMP for the SRT Track Experience, they can really go :)
(I "assume" that you'll be attending soon)

·
Premium Member
967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nice, Wayne :cool: That is a sweet ride, should be a lot of fun.
Is that white/no stripes - Kowalski edition referencing "Vanishing Point"?

I drove these in May at NJMP for the SRT Track Experience, they can really go :)
(I "assume" that you'll be attending soon)
Tribute version to Vanishing Point from 1971.. !995 movie remake was good too.. Srt Track Experience sounds fun but would not run.. They only make 10 of these cars.. OC Cruise, Power Tour is in the future plans.. Might sneak down to Cecil once in awhile but need more seat time..

·
Premium Member
255 Posts
Bad ass Wayne congrats :headbang:.

·
Registered
947 Posts
new ride

nice car wayne i guess u missed rowing gears:D happy motoring:cheers:

·
Buick Hypochondriac
3,236 Posts
Pictures dont do this car justice.:D

·
Master Plumber
1,030 Posts
cool car. i came close to buying one several times. still might.

·
car crazy from birth
729 Posts
Srt Track Experience sounds fun but would not run.. They only make 10 of these cars.. .
Sorry, i wasn't watching the details (model year "2011":()
I thought that every new SRT vehicle includes "1 free pass" to the SRT Track Experience... supposedly quite a few owners of the new cars don't bother to go (or at least that is what the Crew told us). If you can check by the VIN, you may still be able to go.
The SRT Track event is totally in their [SRT] cars - some of each of the new Challengers, Chargers, 300s, and Jeeps (at NJMP some of them had only about 200 miles on the clock)... all automatics.
I went [as a paying cu$tomer - gift from the wife:)] with a friend who has one of the "inaugural edition" 392 Challengers... flogging someone else's cars all day - great fun.
In any case, it looks like you've got a GREAT car there!

·
Registered
2,753 Posts
yeah my 2006 srt8 jeep track pass was never used so i made sure to fix that. great time beating on their new cars.

·
Premium Member
967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks Guys.. No worries on this one going anywhere driving.. Really thinking about the Hot Rod Power Tour next year.. It is starting at Concord, NC and ends in Dells, Wisconsin Dells,Wisconsin .. First timer.. And no you can't call Shotgun!! :poon:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts