Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Darth your car is ready!
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been talking to 1KWIKSIX about doing an actual cruise. We would start by meeting at LMC ( Lengendary Motor Cars ) in Milton for a tour.Or somehwere in the west end and arrive together like Autofest. The drive north up through Caledon and Bellfountain. It is quite a drive during the fall months. LMC has asked how many guys would we have? Of course this is all weather permitting. It has to be a Saturday. Any other input or suggestions will be considered. Date TBD.
:cheers:

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Buick Cruise

I have been talking to 1KWIKSIX about doing an actual cruise. We would start by meeting at LMC ( Lengendary Motor Cars ) in Milton for a tour.Or somehwere in the west end and arrive together like Autofest. The drive north up through Caledon and Bellfountain. It is quite a drive during the fall months. LMC has asked how many guys would we have? Of course this is all weather permitting. It has to be a Saturday. Any other input or suggestions will be considered. Date TBD.
Hey Bruce,

Count me in! :headbang::6:

Of course this isn't limited to Buicks only.......other makes of cars would be welcome to attend too. :yup:
The more, the merrier.

Lets toss some Saturday dates around (should have an extra one booked for a rain date....just in case).

dave

·
Registered
113 Posts
Any Saturday except Sep 21st works for me :)

·
Registered
783 Posts
I'd be in for a Buick Cruise...

·
Where are my hands?
436 Posts
Love the idea of a cruise, I may need to get a cup holder for the coffee.

If I'm not working (which is most weekends) I will partake.

:3gears:

·
Registered
94 Posts
as long as the date works, i'm in.

i'm looking forward to meeting everyone

·
Registered
637 Posts
I'm in

·
2 GN's = No money!!
5,116 Posts
Bruce / Dave,

Throw out some dates and see how they work out for the guys. :yup:

I am busy tomorrow and next Saturday (my birthday) but that is it. And if push came to shove I would cancel my plans for next Saturday so I could go for a Buick Cruise with some other like minded individuals!!! :yup:

Keep in mind once my local road agencies start spraying the roads with brine I won't be able to make it so the sooner the better (within reason). :cheers:

·
Darth your car is ready!
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Sept.28

Just throwing out a date since the 21st. doesnt work for a few guys...
Let me know.

·
2 GN's = No money!!
5,116 Posts
September 28th should work for me and the local road agency shouldn't have any brine down yet so I should be good. What about the rest of you guys? Instead of just standing around talking about our cars we can do that and then all drive them while going in the same direction!!! :yup:

·
Darth your car is ready!
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The Picton arm drop is that weekend.....?

·
OK! Who Farted Again??
17,852 Posts
The Picton arm drop is that weekend.....?
Well that accounts for maybe 5-6 cars at Most & all from the East end so I don't think it will affect the Timmy's Cruise Group that much being in the West end. :dunno:

Plus after that date then you never know when the snow will come??
What a Shi**y summer this year!!

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Hey Bruce, have you thought of a drive to Brighton to the Applefest car show to meet Danny Count from Counting cars and then off to Armdrop Racing event? The armdrop event this year is extended hours to 7-8 pm to take into account the car show and I heard that Tim's project car is suppose to be done and showing up at both shows. Also, I have a friend with a trailer that holds up to 7 cars so if anyone wants a tow to show and race it can be arranged.

Just a thought....

:6::cheers::6:

·
Registered
637 Posts
Hey Bruce, have you thought of a drive to Brighton to the Applefest car show to meet Danny Count from Counting cars and then off to Armdrop Racing event? The armdrop event this year is extended hours to 7-8 pm to take into account the car show and I heard that Tim's project car is suppose to be done and showing up at both shows. Also, I have a friend with a trailer that holds up to 7 cars so if anyone wants a tow to show and race it can be arranged.

Just a thought....

I like this idea a crap load of Buicks and racing in the same weekend.:6::cheers:

·
Where are my hands?
436 Posts
I can't make the 28th.... my streak of working during every Buick themed event will stay intact for 2013:mad:

·
Darth your car is ready!
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)

Just a thought....

I did think about it, but I have decided not to go. But I do enjoy watching their show.

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Buick Cruise Saturday Sept 28th

Count me in........I'm in for the 28th. :)
Gonna keep my fingers crossed for good weather! :wink:

dave
:6:

·
Poor and stupid
327 Posts
just a heads up. The forks of the credit has some bridge work going on, on two of the bridges. They have them down to one lane, but if you don't mind the wait, its all good. Or drive a bit further and take Hockley road from 10 and cruise to Hockley village, also pretty nice.

·
Darth your car is ready!
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
just a heads up. The forks of the credit has some bridge work going on, on two of the bridges. They have them down to one lane, but if you don't mind the wait, its all good. Or drive a bit further and take Hockley road from 10 and cruise to Hockley village, also pretty nice.
Are the roads still paved or are there some covered with gravel?

·
Poor and stupid
327 Posts
1 - 20 of 64 Posts