Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
I want a Z06
6,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alum Drums, lots of life left but need paint for a show car. $70 shipped to the 48.

Generic Car Cover for G-Body, used a few times and could probably use a wash due to sitting in the basement. $25 shipped to the 48.

Paypal Only

·
I want a Z06
6,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Am I going to regret it when I get to the post office? Ok, PM me on the shipping info and what I need to fill out. I can do USPS, UPS, or Fedex.

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
I pm'd you Mike

Should be smooth with usps,

Ups and Fedex suck because they flood us with paperwork brokerage fees , tax and Duty charges, I've only been nailed tax once using USPS

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
i just shipped something to canada via ups, they told me to declare it only 40$, since anymore then that it taxes them. :cheers:

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
Nicker said:
i just shipped something to canada via ups, they told me to declare it only 40$, since anymore then that it taxes them. :cheers:
they tax whatever they feel like. i sent a brake hose kit to a guy- declared it as 20$- the taxed it

never use fed ex- they dont offer international ground- i learned this the hard way. i went to ship door pannels to more_boost and the lady said the only way to go to canada is air- so i ended up paying the 130$ tab and lost money on the deal lol.

i only use UPS for international, had some problems with USPS

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
Andrew

I remember the fed ex thing. that sucked,

I hope you did OK on the rest of the stuff I bought. Lesson learned with Fedex, I always ask for UPS or USPS just for that reason

If anyone ever has a beef with you I'll be in your corner..

Did you see the stage block I have for sale??? be a nice addition to your car... I'd Drive that thing to NJ before I ship it..

Thanks Bill

TTT

·
Registered
13,053 Posts
I am high bidder !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :headbang:

·
Registered
13,053 Posts
how much is shipping to 01810 ?? :D may want another white car :dunno: :D

·
I want a Z06
6,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Its $25 to anywhere in the US, including 01810. :D

·
I want a Z06
6,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Come on Dan! You gonna let that guy outbid you like that? :eek!:

If you win I'll even DELIEVER the drums to your doorstep for only half the cost of shipping! :cool: :devil:

P.S. 34 people with the drums on their watch lists. I didn't realize they were so popular. :dunno:

·
Registered
13,053 Posts
ya BUT I am the only "serious" buyer :yup: :D dammmmm it's hot out ...good day to shingle a roof :yup: :crazy:

·
I want a Z06
6,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I wouldn't know, I'm sitting in an Air conditioned office. I'm heading to the Redsox game tonight. Buy my drums so I can afford 1/2 the parking fee. :crazy:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts