Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I almost got out of the Turbo Regal Scene on Saturday. As we all know these cars can be a royal pain in the a$$! I was looking to change it up and get into a new project. I was going to trade the 87 T for a 71 Riv. Both cars still needed body and paint, but the guy looking to trade did not know too much about these cars and took one look and my frankenstien and headed home! So, I still have her, on a positive note, I was rushed to work on her and finally finish my brake conversion, only bad part about that, in my haste to put the dash back together, the Power Injection idiot light is now on! I must have crossed something in my rush!
Well, Just need to bleed the brakes and maybe I can start to drive her a bit!
Happy Spring, lets hope the warm weather stays around this time!

·
Premium Member
325 Posts
You dodged a bullet. There is nothing like a turbo regal.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Well I almost got out of the Turbo Regal Scene on Saturday. As we all know these cars can be a royal pain in the a$$! I was looking to change it up and get into a new project. I was going to trade the 87 T for a 71 Riv. Both cars still needed body and paint, but the guy looking to trade did not know too much about these cars and took one look and my frankenstien and headed home! So, I still have her, on a positive note, I was rushed to work on her and finally finish my brake conversion, only bad part about that, in my haste to put the dash back together, the Power Injection idiot light is now on! I must have crossed something in my rush!
Well, Just need to bleed the brakes and maybe I can start to drive her a bit!
Happy Spring, lets hope the warm weather stays around this time!
Dont know why you touched the dash at all. I told you if you needed help call me. Dash should have never been touched. :dunno:

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I had the dash out at the same time because i needed to replace the speedo cable. That was unsuccessful too!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts