Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please post all of your pictures from the 16th in this post so that they will be easy to find.

Thanks,
Brian

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
More.

Thanks to everyone who showed up and to the organizers. Although I had to leave early due to my son feeling sick I had a great time and will remember it for a long time.

Brian

Attachments

·
Registered
257 Posts
Few more

Great day!!

Attachments

·
Darth your car is ready!
326 Posts
Awesome guys . Nice pictures

·
"BUICK'S finest BUICK"
525 Posts
Hey Guys,

I just wanted to say thank you for posting some beautiful photos. Today was indeed a gorgeous and perfect day.

I was the GN that came at the very end at timmy's (dvp and sheppard) this morning. You all probably saw me parked on the side of the parking lot. I was on the phone. I got a call from my wife just as I was pulling in stating that my mother in law was in a serious car crash this early morning in maple. The hospital called my wife and then she called me.

I actually cruised for a short distance with you guys but then got off the next exit. My mother in law is ok. She's got some internal bruising in her pelvic area and some heavy bruising on her neck and leg. Thank heavens.....it could have been worst!......I saw BUICK GNX 418.....All i can say is "GORGEOUS".....It was nice to see all of the familiar faces.....paul, david, etc....I was a bit upset because i was looking forward to this event and i really enjoyed playing cat and mouse on the highway but as David (just a six) mentioned to me "family first"....so i left.....no regrets....i just wished that i was there with everyone.

Thanks again for the invite....we should do another get together before our cars go into storage.

Michael:cheers::6:

·
OK! Who Farted Again??
17,852 Posts
Michael we can do it again next year but good to hear everyone is OK!!

I did see Ravi taking pics out the Sunroof for a while so maybe he has a good one?? :D

·
blank
2,898 Posts
THE MOST AMAZING PICTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!

NORBS !!!!!

·
blank
2,898 Posts

·
Registered
1,893 Posts

This Vette decided to jump in the Buick line, I suspect Mark gave him a Buick Power show ;)

·
blank
2,898 Posts
I guess Mark is Bark and I'm Fitz?

·
blank
2,898 Posts

·
blank
2,898 Posts

·
blank