Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
where can I get air bags for the rear suspension of my t-type ??? the best qualityand the best price?? Also will these bags help with wheel hop and give me better traction??? all help would be great, thanks alot in advance!!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------
1986 T-TYPE 340 WALBRO,HOTWIRE KIT,237 REG,SOLID MAF PIPE,K&N FILTER,RACE PIPE SMC KIT < NOT INSTALLED YET>

·
Registered
80 Posts
I think Kirban sells air bags now. They definetly help with launching.

------------------
86 T-TYPE on the way to 11's!

·
Moderator/Procrastinator
1,500 Posts
I still did a little hopping while doing my burnouts, but aside from that, I find now that the rear squats, you hook up on good tires, and your gone.

·
Resident Embraer Driver
1,160 Posts
No not off hand. Just call them up and tell them what you have.

Joe

------------------
1986 Buick Grand National
TA-49, 009's, Hooker cat back, CAS V4, Art Carr 3000 stall, THDP and all the other usual stuff.
[email protected]

·
Registered
52 Posts
If you are hopping then a set of bags may help but you should look at control arms/bushibgs. You may want to look into either upgrading or replacing. The stock bushings are soft and at this age wearing out. The stock arms are very flimsy also and should be either boxed or upgraded to better ones. Check out hrpartsnstuff.com and you can get all you need to do both.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
THANKS ALOT FOR EVERYONES HELP IT IS GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------
1986 T-TYPE 340 WALBRO,HOTWIRE KIT,237 REG,SOLID MAF PIPE,K&N FILTER,RACE PIPE SMC KIT < NOT INSTALLED YET>

1 - 10 of 10 Posts