Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will the Accufab 65mm throtle body and hat cause any problomes on my setup??? The car is daily driven.

------------------
87TurboT Blue silicon 8mm Taylor vertex spiro Pro wires,blue silicone intercooler hoses, adj.fuel presure regulator,30# injectors, Walbro fuel pump W/ wiring kit,big mouth cold air induction kit, PTE TA49 turbo,adj.wastegate, 3" THDP,Poston headers and crosoverpipe,Scanmaster 2.1

·
Premium Member
43,735 Posts
Not sure what the hat is unless it is the plenum. I run the 65mm Accufab on a Hemco Plenum and am going to switch to the PTE after seeing the results of Jason Cramer's flow testing.

Works very well on the street..great throttle response. For less money, you can buy one of Jay's 62 mm tbs which has an excellent reputation and works better. It will not need an adapter hose like the 65mm does.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah its's the plenum. Thank's Steve for your help.

------------------
87TurboT Blue silicon 8mm Taylor vertex spiro Pro wires,blue silicone intercooler hoses, adj.fuel presure regulator,30# injectors, Walbro fuel pump W/ wiring kit,big mouth cold air induction kit,160 degre stat,volt booster, PTE TA49 turbo,adj.wastegate, 3" THDP,Poston headers and crosoverpipe,Scanmaster 2.1

·
Premium Member
43,735 Posts
I meant the 62 works better than the stock one.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts