Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
went to sign in at the turbobuick.com tonight and all i got was a blank screen with the word account suspended, any idea?

·
Estimator
3,627 Posts
Same, people on facebook complaining also, so it's widespread .....

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
suspended...

Oh ok I'm sure it's a glitch I was just responding to a guy's thread selling his srt8 jeep.

·
Premium Member
4,910 Posts
Don said he would sell you his he wants a CTSV now. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::D:D:D:D:D

·
Registered
829 Posts
Tbuick saw how much time you were spending over at 6speedonline and punished you :D

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
tb suspension..

Tbuick saw how much time you were spending over at 6speedonline and punished you :D
lol, it's all ok now guys, i'm just lurkin on forums now until the P car starts the build

·
Just another kinky six
1,587 Posts
Oh ok I'm sure it's a glitch I was just responding to a guy's thread selling his srt8 jeep.
The owner of the Jeep is Mike Licht (sp?) the owner of full throttle. Do a search for full throttle speed and custom and you can call him direct.:D

The "other" site's open and since TB is down it''s a server communication issue.:rant: They're working on it now and hopefully it will be back up soon.:headbang: There's still I hadda if you guys haven't been over there and I'm sure Mark would let you join.:wink:

·
Will Boost 4 Boobies!!!
2,768 Posts
LOL, Don actual wants something fast? His jeep is worth $10k with all the miles and issues he's having. And that a generous #. Only guy I know that does heads, cam and goes .5 slower. JUNK!!!!

·
Master Plumber
1,030 Posts
went to sign in at the turbobuick.com tonight and all i got was a blank screen with the word account suspended, any idea?
They suspended your account for having too many nice cars. :LOL::eek!:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts