·
Not a Democrat any more..
15,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
he is a piece of $h!t in the middle of the road and a true seat filler :D

·
Premium Member
43,735 Posts
That seat will never pass inspection at Indy. I suggest you leave the car at home. :crazy:

What's with all the clothes? It is blinkin' summertime!

·
JR still sucks!
5,004 Posts
Steve Wood said:
What's with all the clothes? It is blinkin' summertime!
DTs

·
Unnaturally Aspirated
2,327 Posts
I won't ask why you are wearing latex gloves Rich..... :eek!:

·
I got it figured out
5,272 Posts
Well.......the reason for the cool clothes is I am deranged and often times get my months crossed up.

That pic was taken in January the weekend we are at Sean's place painting Artie Putz's car and it was chilly in the morning but by mid afternoon I was in a one piece and feeling fine......musta been the Bud Selects :D

·
Premium Member
43,735 Posts
Your sartorial spendor never ceases to amaze. :usa:

We may have to coin a new phrase for you guys now that the upper crust has been deflated.

Perhaps something modest. I think "People's Choice" or "Heroes of the Republic" have a nice ring.

Perhaps even the Big Dogs will come out to support you even if they leave their rides at home :confused: :cheers:

·
Registered
700 Posts
gbsean said:
he is a piece of $h!t in the middle of the road and a true seat filler :D
That looks to me like a man that knows how to enjoy life. From chasing sponsor's through some of the finest eateries on the upper east coast, to enjoying a cold beer with the boy's in the middle of the road.

·
Registered
22,915 Posts
Steve Wood said:
Your sartorial spendor never ceases to amaze. :usa:

We may have to coin a new phrase for you guys now that the upper crust has been deflated.

Perhaps something modest. I think "People's Choice" or "Heroes of the Republic" have a nice ring.

Perhaps even the Big Dogs will come out to support you even if they leave their rides at home :confused: :cheers:

AND....he takes the time to sign autographs for the kids! You want proof? I have it! SO take that GSCA!!!!! :headbang:

·
I got it figured out
5,272 Posts
Here proof from Norwalk, as I tell Artie Paltz.......we don't do this for ourselves we do it for the kids.

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.